Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

#EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. (864 Views)

Ebola Cure? Nigeria Professor Research on treatment with Bitter Kola / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2014
It has been announced tonight on the media news to Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola!

1 Like

Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Skillz02(m): 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
cheesy
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Skillz02: cheesy
ts for real bro
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by ib4real95(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
grin grin
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by bbello28(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: It has been announced tonight on the media news to Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola!
mad pikin grin
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2014
bbello28: mad pikin grin
lwkmd lol bro abeg no b laFfing matter o...dis situation and news genuine ooo.....I fit give u d news headline o.....

1 Like

Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by sigmundfreud(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
This is the thing about the Nigerian spirit... We are faced with perhaps the deadliest disease known to man and we still crack jokes about it.
Its a strength. Its a weakness. We are happy. I am sad.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 10:45pm On Aug 08, 2014
i know that maybe u want to ease our minds off the situation but oga its not working. not funny at all.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2014
sigmundfreud: This is the thing about the Nigerian spirit... We are faced with perhaps the deadliest disease known to man and we still crack jokes about it.
Its a strength. Its a weakness. We are happy. I am sad.
ehyaa sorry...its gud anyways remain sad na no p and u will c u v limited days to smile and b api....in any situation bro"be happy" or do you have #EB**A ??
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 10:50pm On Aug 08, 2014
Spicylate: i know that maybe u want to ease our minds off the situation but oga its not working. not funny at all.
you shouldn't have made a comment if its not funny..why not take your bath with salt water and go to bed all over again.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: you shouldn't have made a comment if its not funny..why not take your bath with salt water and go to bed all over again.
oga ooo, get educated biko
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:01pm On Aug 08, 2014
Spicylate:
oga ooo, get educated biko
are you an illiterate??
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: are you an illiterate??
is that a rhetorical question?
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2014
Spicylate:
is that a rhetorical question?
don't be daft my lady you sound stupid give ur self some sense and just v a good night.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: don't be daft my lady you sound stupid give ur self some sense and just v a good night.
comfort yaself with those. #nicespeech
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: ehyaa sorry...its gud anyways remain sad na no p and u will c u v limited days to smile and b api....in any situation bro"be happy" or do you have #EB**A ??
I am sad that because people like you will never be serious minded to research you will have to beg America for the drugs...they won't give you. sad
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: It has been announced tonight on the media news to Please before you go to bed 2nite, tie a palm leaf and a red cloth round your head and your waist.Then dance around any banana tree singing# ebelebe ebelebe ebelebe# 7times!!! it also stops Ebola!

cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2014
ib4real95: grin grin

na to scatter those teeth o
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2014
sigmundfreud:
I am sad that because people like you will never be serious minded to research you will have to beg America for the drugs...they won't give you. sad
ehyaaa u sound cool bt I didn't tel u I was needing any drugs....hmmm, bro u tkn t to personal,alwys put a smile n ur face hmmm? Everything shudnt come to u as sadness....just b prayer ful...and goodnight.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2014
Spicylate:
comfort yaself with those. #nicespeech
go to be lad...you have been through stress today.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2014
donnypool:

na to scatter those teeth o
na soo bro....those tht will v t knw them self I count me n my house hold out of this..ijn #Amen!!!#chuckles. Lol
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Spicylate(f): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: go to be lad...you have been through stress today.
nd u r going through it. buh oh wel try n see if u can catch sleep o
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: ehyaaa u sound cool bt I didn't tel u I was needing any drugs....hmmm, bro u tkn t to personal,alwys put a smile n ur face hmmm? Everything shudnt come to u as sadness....just b prayer ful...and goodnight.
People that have lost their families to it are not smiling. You should save a thought for them. The joke is good but we should not forget the lesson. People are dying...people will die.
You can laugh all you want...after all, its none of your business.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
sigmundfreud:
People that have lost their families to it are not smiling. You should save a thought for them. The joke is good but we should not forget the lesson. People are dying...people will die.
You can laugh all you want...after all, its none of your business.
now you know its not your business...so fuckoff Dude.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2014
Spicylate:
nd u r going through it. buh oh wel try n see if u can catch sleep o
I will thanks for showing a lil care.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: now you know its not your business...so fuckoff Dude.
...hmm. Am beginning to get on your nerves. I think being sad is better than being angry. What do you think? Oh, sorry. You don't.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2014
sigmundfreud:
...hmm. Am beginning to get on your nerves. I think being sad is better than being angry. What do you think? Oh, sorry. You don't.
so Just bye.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by sigmundfreud(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: so Just bye.
grin grin Ajebutter002 ko, Aje-ebola101 ni.
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2014
Ajebutter002: na soo bro....those tht will v t knw them self I count me n my house hold out of this..ijn #Amen!!!#chuckles. Lol

see fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 7:40am On Aug 09, 2014
donnypool:

see fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
lool
Re: #EBOLA# Scientist Abide By The Herbalitcial Way Of Eradicating Ebola. by Ajebutter002(m): 7:41am On Aug 09, 2014
sigmundfreud:
grin grin Ajebutter002 ko, Aje-ebola101 ni.
lool you get rhymes o...why nt use those n d studio??

(1) (Reply)

Why The White Americans Got The ‘secret’ Ebola Serum / Nano-silver Did Not Meet Our Requirements, Chukwu Announces. / #endnmanigeriastrikenow#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.