Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nairaland Pls Reconfirm - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairaland Pls Reconfirm (944 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Pls Reconfirm by jjwaterfalls(f): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2014
Pls my suggestion is dat concerning Ebola news, I think its high time nairaland reconfirms its new b4 pasting it on frontpage cos a lot of pple ar coming up wit a lot of stories just to make frontpage,and it also will not be good 4 dis website to become a symbol of rumour carrying. Its vry wrong 4 a website To give out news and still come bak to say d news is false cos it is expected 4 such a website to confirm wateva infomation it is giving b4 broadcasting it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Pls Reconfirm by bbello28(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
1st to like. Nd comment grin
Re: Nairaland Pls Reconfirm by ITbomb(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2014
I don't know where you got yours but in my opinion, nairaland handled the rumours very well.
In spite of the numerous topic about the salt rubbish, none of them went to the front page. In fact the first story about the salt rumours was this, "Salt Water Does NOT Cure Ebola. This Is A Dangerous Rumor" and that to me was very impressive.

If your browser had shown something different, you can please post a screen shot of it and we could make a fortune suing the crap out of stingy Seun

(1) (Reply)

b / The US Government Is Behind The Ebola Epidemic / Nigeria Records A New Case Of Ebola In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.