Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? (11098 Views)

Are Ijebu And Abeoukuta Ladies Really That Bad?? / The Tribes Of Nigeria Are Fake. / Does Our Dreesing Tell Who We Really Re? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Godfullsam(m): 5:55am On Aug 16, 2014
It is wrong to say Nigeria is the worst country on planet earth. In fact, there is nothing bad in Nigeria only the people are bad. Especially our leaders who are in the best position to implement policies that will improve the conditions of the masses but are delibrately doing otherwise just for selfish reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by MAYOWAAK: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2014
While we complain so much about why our government, (at practically all levels) is not working, we may also need to look at ourselves in the mirror. No matter how much noise we make, the change that we seek in our nation must begin with individuals. If a society is not compassionate, it is futile to expect the government to be. If a society takes corruption lightly, as we do in Nigeria, (especially where our friends or kinsmen are concerned) then it stands to reason that it would be reflected in government. If a society is indifferent to the plights of the poor, as it is also evident in Nigeria, that is the way government will be. If the society has degenerated to the level of everyman for himself, as our nation clearly is today, then we delude ourselves to expect anything different from our government.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by MAYOWAAK: 5:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigerians as actors…

A Nigerian woman gets into a relationship, she calculates how much she needs to get from her lover in the space of 18months, and the grand misdemeanor and lies that is to follow; calls that will never again be picked, exaggerated responses to small issues, just so she can get rid of him, piss him off and lead him packing his love bag to pave way for the next person with a shinier car...

A Nigerian man dates a woman, he is already scheming, based on his online repertoire, on how to replace this chick with the next the minute it clocks midnight- five months after,,,

The Nigerian employee is hired, trained, equipped with all necessary tools and knowledge to make his career an easy and exciting one by the employer…but s/he already has a plan- to resign or disappear the minute s/he gets back from a training program in South African sponsored by the present employer, to the next (rival) company...

The Nigerian employer has a colourful script, one that ensures s/he uses your service, sucks you dry, steals all your hours, owes you salary for months... then takes a trip with his family (or one of the women he is sleeping with in the office) to an exotic Island the minute the cheque (from a client) you’ve all been praying and waiting for in the office comes through- monies that should have been used to offset salaries and debts...

The Nigerian politician wins the Actor of the year award every year! He plans to steal, kill, devour, abuse, insult, ridicule, clean his shame with your last naira, fight, spit and leave you empty, prior to convincing you he is the next best thing after the promises of salvation...

Nigerian parents give birth to more than they can provide for because their script states- the more kids, the merrier old age will be. They even have scripts for the exact gender they want and what they want the gender to become in life, it’s all scripted out. There are also scripts for imminent hazards- “what if one dies of malaria? There’ll be seven more left to console me”.

Nigerian landlord... a leaking roof, bad toilet, faulty foundation… yet he has a wicked script behind that smile: pay your two-year rent; fix everything by yourself, and I’ll kick you out if you do not agree to the 50% increment that'll happen immediately your rent expires; they’ll be someone waiting to move in!

The Nigerian pastor gets the silver plaque after his first cousin, the politician. He banks on your stupidity, screws your head with an 8-inch penis right through your ear (since you have refused to use it to listen to wisdom); wrecks you as life and purpose trickle out of you...until you become as blank as a cardboard paper with impressive zombie-like reasoning...

Our intentions are bereft of soul and virtue

Our knowledge of trickery is superior to any other in the world.-JOY ISI BEWAJI

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by henryobinna(m): 5:58am On Aug 16, 2014
Osama10: This country can only get worse. angry
I wanted to say something different to you but as I saw your name... I remember you're a son of destruction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Godfullsam(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria is not bad. Only the leaders are bad
thats all...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by segradino(m): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2014
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by alexgold010(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2014
Scripture declared it dat;where there is life there must b hope,so other nations n Nigerian knows dat Nigeria is a corrupt country,Good we can n will change by praying n fasting but,let's examine Iran,Iraq,afghanistan,pakisthan,Gaza Isreal E T C. Where there is gban gbam gbagbahhhhhhgbaaa gboigboi as in bomb here dead body everywhere.ds is a good taste the money(Testimony)for Nigerian pls don't ignore write n like me oops
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by tpia1: 6:18am On Aug 16, 2014
i hope we are not.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2014
Is Nigeria bad? Yes Nigeria is horrible
Are we the worst country on earth? Unless you want to use Somalia as a reference point, we are the worst.

We Nigerians love living in denial, ever since I was a toddler I've heard the mantra, ' Nigeria shall rise again ' countless times but things have gone from bad to worse.

About 12years ago kidnapping was alien to us,fast forward to 2014 we now have kidnappings with suicide bombings.

My point is the moment we realise that we a bleeped uo in this country will be the day we seek for change and a permanent solution to our problem which is CORRUPTION.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by almaliki: 6:39am On Aug 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Nigerians as actors…

A Nigerian woman gets into a relationship, she calculates how much she needs to get from her lover in the space of 18months, and the grand misdemeanor and lies that is to follow; calls that will never again be picked, exaggerated responses to small issues, just so she can get rid of him, piss him off and lead him packing his love bag to pave way for the next person with a shinier car...

A Nigerian man dates a woman, he is already scheming, based on his online repertoire, on how to replace this chick with the next the minute it clocks midnight- five months after,,,

The Nigerian employee is hired, trained, equipped with all necessary tools and knowledge to make his career an easy and exciting one by the employer…but s/he already has a plan- to resign or disappear the minute s/he gets back from a training program in South African sponsored by the present employer, to the next (rival) company...

The Nigerian employer has a colourful script, one that ensures s/he uses your service, sucks you dry, steals all your hours, owes you salary for months... then takes a trip with his family (or one of the women he is sleeping with in the office) to an exotic Island the minute the cheque (from a client) you’ve all been praying and waiting for in the office comes through- monies that should have been used to offset salaries and debts...

The Nigerian politician wins the Actor of the year award every year! He plans to steal, kill, devour, abuse, insult, ridicule, clean his shame with your last naira, fight, spit and leave you empty, prior to convincing you he is the next best thing after the promises of salvation...

Nigerian parents give birth to more than they can provide for because their script states- the more kids, the merrier old age will be. They even have scripts for the exact gender they want and what they want the gender to become in life, it’s all scripted out. There are also scripts for imminent hazards- “what if one dies of malaria? There’ll be seven more left to console me”.

Nigerian landlord... a leaking roof, bad toilet, faulty foundation… yet he has a wicked script behind that smile: pay your two-year rent; fix everything by yourself, and I’ll kick you out if you do not agree to the 50% increment that'll happen immediately your rent expires; they’ll be someone waiting to move in!

The Nigerian pastor gets the silver plaque after his first cousin, the politician. He banks on your stupidity, screws your head with an 8-inch penis right through your ear (since you have refused to use it to listen to wisdom); wrecks you as life and purpose trickle out of you...until you become as blank as a cardboard paper with impressive zombie-like reasoning...

best analysis of the present nigerian situation..........all they do is lies.....lies....& more lies......and that has kept d country in its present state of comatose.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Ekundayo7: 7:00am On Aug 16, 2014
calebo101: The rot has been built over the time and although kudos must be given to the present government for trying to steer the ship on the right course but i still believe they can do better. And when you look up and think who can do better than this government all you see are retired crooks, thieves and ex generals waiting to devour and plunder the country more. A certain region said they are born to rule and if they do not rule there would be chaos. That region produces nothing and if truth must be told that region should bear the brunt for Nigeria's under development! That region has produced more presidents than the other parts of the nation combined and all they do is just increase the population of Nigeria and not the wealth.

I would advise you that in as much as you love Nigeria and we love Nigeria, please note that Nigeria is not worth dying for, you would die in vain! And yes Nigeria is not the worst country on earth but it is one of the worst because in comparison with countries which are ranked worse off than Nigeria they have reasons to be there, either they are war-torn countries or extremely poor countries.[size=18pt]Nigeria is not war-torn and we are not a poor nation yet we are there in the midst of those nations![/size]
Do you live in Nigeria? Just what exactly constitutes "war torn" in your vocabulary? Nigeria is indeed a war torn country. FG robbing pigs at war with Nigerian citizens, Muslim at war versus Christian, Christian versus Ifa traditionalist, Northern versus Southern, Boko Haram terrorist versus anything that moves and breathes, Governor against Governor, APC versus PDP, OPC versus OPC, Oba versus Oba, Man against Woman, Man versus Man, Woman versus Woman, Friend versus Friend, Madam against house help and anyone who doesn't do her bidding, Ritual Killer against Unlucky Passerby, Employers against Employee, everyone in Nigeria takes out their frustration on those they deem beneath them. Nigeria has no emergency services to speak of, no sanitation to speak of, no electricity to speak of, no sewage processing to speak of, no clean water to speak of, no public health education and clinics to speak of, no decent education to speak of, no employment opportunities to speak of, the list goes on and on. This is indeed a "poor nation" as the FG and private sector have NOT invested and done their duty to create and run proper ministries that give what every nation needs as a basic bedrock and foundation for her citizens to thrive. Corruption is the death of Nigeria, and ignorance is a close second.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 16, 2014
The country keeps detoriating. As a kid, life wasn't this bad. Light was still fairly regular, if u brought a pencil home that wasn't bought for u, you were beaten and scolded. You could leave ur kids with neighbours and even travel without fear of molestation and using them for rituals. Houses in my neighbourhood didn't need fences. One could feed a family of 6 with the minimum wage. Graduates were respected and actually deserved that respect because they had brains. Girls had pride and virtue.
Forward 20 years later and we have prostitutes roaming the streets with pride, graduates who can't spell their name, 16 year olds riding jeep yet don't have a job, grandfathers molesting toddlers, pastors with wretched congregation driving jets, terrorism and militancy the order of the day.
Please how can one be optimistic in the midst of all these retrogression? I fear for what the next 20 years will be like. Nigerians are a deluded lot. We take solace in religion instead of rolling our sleeves and tackling our problems heads on.
Will Nigeria improve? My answer is NO because I haven't seen anything that remotely looks like people are ready for change.
Our youths insult themselves everyday on NL because of one party or the other or because of one tribe or the other or one religion or the other. Are these the people we are hoping change will come from? I laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by paulmuje(m): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2014
we ourselves are the anti-christ
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by noblekel: 7:06am On Aug 16, 2014
vikel2104: Much as I have a lot of things that I dislike about Nigeria, I do not agree with the common notion that it is the worst country on earth. Many persons would want to stone me at this point because there are obvious and glaring reasons why we should curse the country.
Is it epileptic power supply (even the unborn child already knows how to say NEPA from the constant use of the word by his pregnant mother) or is it the high unemployment rate or the poverty amidst abundant resources or the rampant corruption? There are a plethora of reasons to hate being Nigerian.
But the question is, are we really the worst nation on the planet as we are made to believe?

My intention is not to try to paint black white or to make us comfortable with our problems.

But for us to face our problems we have to define them correctly so that we don’t get consumed by the thought that our problems are out of this world and hence the only thing we can do is to run away from or live with them with the mentality of fatalism.

It is not all woes for Nigeria. Despite our challenges we have been able compete to a great extent with other nations. We have musicians who are well known beyond the shores of our land, we have vibrant businesses, and hardworking people. Time will not permit me to mention other things but for those who look out for the good about Nigeria, you will find many things for which to be proud of.
I believe every country has her own challenges and I also believe that for every major success in life, there is always a time of crisis. A crisis that will test your resolve on the path you've chosen. Nigeria is passing through such times and it is indeed very unpleasant. But one step at a time, we shall get there. This is not just blind patriotism! It is believing in a prospect that is certain.

This is not the time to compare ourselves with others. It is time for us to build a country that we will all be proud of. We can look to other countries who are ahead of us and borrow a thing or two that will help us on our nation building journey. But let us not fall into the temptation of comparison for such breeds despair when we see how far we have to go to meet up. Let us rather build a nation that we can sell to the world and be proud of any time.

What will really make us the worst country on earth is not our present bad circumstances but our lack of will to stand up and make things right - to keep on fighting for a better tomorrow. A sick man who believes he is dead while still alive is bound to die very soon. Let us not condemn ourselves while there is still much hope and let us not close our eyes to hope when there is indeed one. If we work towards it, we will achieve it. It is not time to resign ourselves to fate. Let us not magnify our problems beyond proportion such that we dread tackling them.

We are known as resilient people. Rather than using our resilience as a pill for "suffering and smiling" let us use it to build this country to the height we desire. God Bless Nigeria.

©Vikel2104

Say your opinion on this.
It all begins with us(individually);our mentality in this country faithless!
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by PassingShot(m): 7:24am On Aug 16, 2014
calebo101: The rot has been built over the time and although kudos must be given to the present government for trying to steer the ship on the right course but i still believe they can do better. And when you look up and think who can do better than this government all you see are retired crooks, thieves and ex generals waiting to devour and plunder the country more. A certain region said they are born to rule and if they do not rule there would be chaos. That region produces nothing and if truth must be told that region should bear the brunt for Nigeria's under development! That region has produced more presidents than the other parts of the nation combined and all they do is just increase the population of Nigeria and not the wealth.

I would advise you that in as much as you love Nigeria and we love Nigeria, please note that Nigeria is not worth dying for, you would die in vain! And yes Nigeria is not the worst country on earth but it is one of the worst because in comparison with countries which are ranked worse off than Nigeria they have reasons to be there, either they are war-torn countries or extremely poor countries. Nigeria is not war-torn and we are not a poor nation yet we are there in the midst of those nations!

The post above is part of the reason I'll say Nigeria is beyond repair.

Let me first state clearly that I'm from the South-Western part of Nigeria (oyo state to be precise). So, don't accuse me of bias.

I agree that the region you refer to (the North) has contributed more to the woes of Nigeria but it will amount to hypocrisy not to appreciate that they wouldn't have succeeded alone without the connivance of their Southern partners.

Secondly, hating that region for the sins of past Northern leaders will not help us as a nation to develop and reach our goal.

Thirdly, since the beginning of this current republic in 1999, southerners have ruled for for about 14 years out of 15 years since. In all honesty, can we say that much has been achieved compared to what we should have achieved? I know the answer is negative.

We southerners irrespective of tribes and religion need to see the northerners as our ailing brothers and treat them as such. What do you do with your sick brother when faced with adversity (say a war has broken out)? Will you abandon him to his fate or assist him to survive? The answer should be our approach here because we need to remember that an average person from that region is suffering on a scale unimaginable which makes those of us southerners look like kings when we compare.

And lastly, to say that that region contributes "nothing" to the wealth of Nigeria is a sign of lack of knowledge (pls pardon me here) about the region. That is the region that practically feeds the nation brother.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by RebelLeader15(m): 7:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Proudly Nigeria! The only country we truly call our own.
GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION: our leaders slogan
This phrase that make us smile, we people of great endurance,son of dowhty warriors, always happy even when we are sad, we are the same people beaten and battered, yet we smile as if all is well, guess why they call us great people? Because we are truly people of great might and endurance.

Other countries may tag us as ritual killers and corrupt people, yes we are proud of it, as brilliant as the whitemen are, Naija Yahoo boys still scam them, our economy is poor but yet Dangote is one of the richest in the world and number 1 in Africa, Ibori's was the first Nigeria to escape from America's police custody. Only in Nigeria you can win an election without the support of the people.

Etc.....

Nigeria we hail thee
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by PassingShot(m): 7:34am On Aug 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK: Nigerians as actors…

But for every situation and Nigerian you've described above, there are tens of hundred far better Nigerians that do exactly the opposite.

So, always try to see the other side of the coin.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by RebelLeader15(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Pothief

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by pjosh1(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2014
If u guys can see thing the other way, you will notice Nigeria isn't as bad as u think. Look at wat we have achieve in just 53 years since we left our colonial masters, can u tell me how many African countries have done dat. That's why i sometimes don't argue with Ghanians and sme african countries wen they say they are better because i knw that what we have acheived @ this time even if we fail to exist as a country 4 d next 20 years i knw a lot of African countries won't meet up wit us..
What i knw for sure is dat amidst the corruption, lack of electricity,bad roads my country isn't the worst on this planet.
I remember one of the first word i learned wen growing up"Nigeria go better, i still strongly believe in that.
Even amidst this challanges we 're still developing at a fast rate. Why do you think china always make long term investment in Nigeria even though US and europe keep saying we are a unstable nation? Go figure that out...even the Us and canada are beginning see things from different angle just like d chinese

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by anonimi: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2014
Yes, that bad and even rotten.
NO, we are NOT beyond repair/redemption. It's only a matter of attitude change smiley
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by otokx(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria can change but we need like a chinese cultural revolution to force change our mentality.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2014
To be sincere with you my brother ...
Using Generator in NEPA office happen in my area too.
Run for ur life
Nigeria is under curse
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by mcdonstan: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2014
pjosh1: If u guys can see thing the other way, you will notice Nigeria isn't as bad as u think. Look at wat we have achieve in just 53 years since we left our colonial masters, can u tell me how many African countries have done dat. That's why i sometimes don't argue with Ghanians and sme african countries wen they say they are better because i knw that what we have acheived @ this time even if we fail to exist as a country 4 d next 20 years i knw a lot of African countries won't meet up wit us..
What i knw for sure is dat amidst the corruption, lack of electricity,bad roads my country isn't the worst on this planet.
I remember one of the first word i learned wen growing up"Nigeria go better, i still strongly believe in that.
Even amidst this challanges we 're still developing at a fast rate. Why do you think china always make long term investment in Nigeria even though US and europe keep saying we are a unstable nation? Go figure that out...even the Us and canada are beginning see things from different angle just like d chinese

In as much as I want to share your thoughts and optimism but your comparison is skewed. When comparing Nigeria with other African Country you should put into consideration the enormous wealth that is at our disposal. It is a big advantage Nigeria should have taken to far out-perform any other country in Africa today. The country you are comparing it with am sure would have done better if the kind of our wealth were to be at their disposal.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Omadachi(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2014
The quest for wealth and get rich syndrome is one of the great challenge in Nigeria.People want to make it by all means.Those working will always want to look for weakness in the company they work to defraud the organisation.Things have gone very bad that the few upright ones encounter difficulties every day.Even some false religious people hide in the name title to also steal from their company and dupe others.Nigeria can change but it has to start from individual.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
When you travel to East and north and central African country, you will know how privileged you are to be in Nigeria.

Yes we could do better. But we are definitely not as bad as people think. We not even in the top ten worst country's in the world. Forget what the western nations are saying.
Go to other African and some Asian country and see how bless you are to be in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 16, 2014
Ekundayo7:
Do you live in Nigeria? Just what exactly constitutes "war torn" in your vocabulary? Nigeria is indeed a war torn country. FG robbing pigs at war with Nigerian citizens, Muslim at war versus Christian, Christian versus Ifa traditionalist, Northern versus Southern, Boko Haram terrorist versus anything that moves and breathes, Governor against Governor, APC versus PDP, OPC versus OPC, Oba versus Oba, Man against Woman, Man versus Man, Woman versus Woman, Friend versus Friend, Madam against house help and anyone who doesn't do her bidding, Ritual Killer against Unlucky Passerby, Employers against Employee, everyone in Nigeria takes out their frustration on those they deem beneath them. Nigeria has no emergency services to speak of, no sanitation to speak of, no electricity to speak of, no sewage processing to speak of, no clean water to speak of, no public health education and clinics to speak of, no decent education to speak of, no employment opportunities to speak of, the list goes on and on. This is indeed a "poor nation" as the FG and private sector have NOT invested and done their duty to create and run proper ministries that give what every nation needs as a basic bedrock and foundation for her citizens to thrive. Corruption is the death of Nigeria, and ignorance is a close second.

Bro do you know whats happening in Iraq, Libya, Israel/palestine, Ukraine? Do you watch the news and follow global events? If you do believe me sometimes you would be glad that all we have to tackle is Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 16, 2014
PassingShot:

The post above is part of the reason I'll say Nigeria is beyond repair.

Let me first state clearly that I'm from the South-Western part of Nigeria (oyo state to be precise). So, don't accuse me of bias.

I agree that the region you refer to (the North) has contributed more to the woes of Nigeria but it will amount to hypocrisy not to appreciate that they wouldn't have succeeded alone without the connivance of their Southern partners.

Secondly, hating that region for the sins of past Northern leaders will not help us as a nation to develop and reach our goal.

Thirdly, since the beginning of this current republic in 1999, southerners have ruled for for about 14 years out of 15 years since. In all honesty, can we say that much has been achieved compared to what we should have achieved? I know the answer is negative.

We southerners irrespective of tribes and religion need to see the northerners as our ailing brothers and treat them as such. What do you do with your sick brother when faced with adversity (say a war has broken out)? Will you abandon him to his fate or assist him to survive? The answer should be our approach here because we need to remember that an average person from that region is suffering on a scale unimaginable which makes those of us southerners look like kings when we compare.

And lastly, to say that that region contributes "nothing" to the wealth of Nigeria is a sign of lack of knowledge (pls pardon me here) about the region. That is the region that practically feeds the nation brother.

Ordinarily i would have ignored you but to clarify something i would only tell you that if all the ex presidents has been able to do only HALF of what Jonathan has done then Nigeria would have been better off.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 16, 2014
What do you mean by 'that region' Say it loud.... The Northern Region!!!

I would advise you that in as much as you love Nigeria and we love Nigeria, please note that Nigeria is not worth dying for, you would die in vain! And yes Nigeria is not the worst country on earth but it is one of the worst because in comparison with countries which are ranked worse off than Nigeria they have reasons to be there, either they are war-torn countries or extremely poor countries. Nigeria is not war-torn and we are not a poor nation yet we are there in the midst of those nations!

Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by 9jamustchange: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
Sick and tired of this sycophantic jungle of terminally warped homosapiens apparently dead while alive yet afraid to die even when readiness to die is the key to the paradise of our dream nation. As a result unimaginable madness by leaders are rewarded, praised and celebrated.
Re: Nigeria: Are We Really That Bad and Beyond Repair? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2014
And he is from 'that region' according to calebo101 cheesy

henryobinna: I wanted to say something different to you but as I saw your name... I remember you're a son of destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Great Hausa Queen Amina Of Zazzau / Arochukwu Disobedience. / Sango Vs Amadioha, Which Is Most Preferred And Why? Africans Oya Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.