Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,935 members, 7,952,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (883954 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
vosquare:
Yea.... Water will do for now thanks

*serves him water nd goes back to her sit*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:34am On Sep 16, 2014
xp17: prowls into the bar, looks left, looks right, everyone fast asleep. grabs 2 odeku and 2 plates of kponmon and walks out.

comes back 20mins later with 30by15feet lorry, everyone still sleeping. empties the entire bar and zoom out .

catch me if you can
*sneaks after him* wink
**locates where he parks the lorry** cool
***waits till he's fast asleep*** grin
****locates where he keeps his cash, takes out the equivalent of the drinks he's consumed**** coolgrin
*****gets into lorry, confirms that drinks are still intact and drives back to bar***** coolcheesycheesytongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mspee(f): 11:55am On Sep 16, 2014
harlos:
Lol.

Your kiss is sweetcheesy

Will you marry me? embarassed cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

Moreen omo daadaa coolsmiley.

How have you been?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

hehe, dts gud to know.

hope u didn't miss me much

Abi ... grin

Miss ke noooo .

I MISSED you much more than yu can imagined

So how are yu dearie ?
Yu gat my PM ?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tuntheycr7: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

*serves undecidedhim water nd goes back to her sit*
shocked
Baby who ask yu to b servin people biko

Pls sit and relax jawe...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

*recieves his hug*

my good boss, long tym.

How are my sisters miz mariah nd miz tola
They are both fine o. Miztola was here two days ago and should most likely drop by today wink.

Hope you've been a good gurl o wink.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Abi ... grin

Miss ke noooo .

I MISSED you much more than yu can imagined

So how are yu dearie ?
Yu gat my PM ?

I hear u.

am gud nd i got ur pm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Moreen omo daadaa coolsmiley.

How have you been?

I've been gud. how is ur day going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
I won high abeg,where that bar man?make me something strong
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mspee(f): 12:50pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Me ki rubuta? undecided

lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
cdamsel: I won high abeg,where that bar man?make me something strong
Good afternoon smiley. How strong is 'strong' for you ma'am?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
mspee:

lipsrsealed embarassed
Pele, shey ibi ti hausa re tan si niyen abi cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

I've been gud. how is ur day going?
Adupe o. Day is going on fine smiley.

*whispers to her*.....and it just got better as I saw you wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Shrek! grin
babe grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Mugode Allah, Abooki(NL autocorrect na nonsense o grin) na cool. Ka na woni State?
Kano. But I live in Edo for now.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Silkmoth33: Kano. But I live in Edo for now.
Cool. I think its better being in the South for now wink.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Of course you are smiley. Must you spend aeons thinking to be one? undecided

And BTW, do you think you can function here?

As long as there is coffee. wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

As long as there is coffee. wink
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Look around and you'll see coffee errywhere coolwink.

Erm......you can begin work today winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
Silkmoth33: babe grin

How's you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mspee(f): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Pele, shey ibi ti hausa re tan si niyen abi cheesycheesygrin

Na there o embarassed

Mind tishing me? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Oh! You've actually been thinking of someone shockedshockedshockedcheesycheesycheesy.

E be like say once una don dey addicted to that section, na to dey create thread anyhow and trolling be the next thing undecided

Chai, Nawa o cheesygrin.

hope you check the name well before you reply because e be like say you make mistake .

by the way how u dey?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Good afternoon smiley. How strong is 'strong' for you ma'am?

very strong,45-49% alcohol
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

How's you?
fine! Just dashed out of a cinema.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Cool. I think its better being in the South for now wink.
nah! I'll be back in d north for the yuletide.

Cant wait till Christmas
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
9 from your own post cheesycheesytongue. So where are 'em posters and banners?

Loading sir grin grin at 80% now..........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jbluv55:
Maybe grin

Ina kwana = Good morning

My Q was "Yaya yau" = How was your day?

Your reply(and in most cases you find the word Yaya) should be "Lafiya" coolcool.

Maigida nki fa?

Don't mind me jawe, was just feeling flair with the little hausa I know not minding if its the appropriate response or not lol

Hmm, now what does that mean aboki? Maigida nki fa...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Silkmoth33: fine! Just dashed out of a cinema.

Without me? cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Silkmoth33: nah! I'll be back in d north for the yuletide.

Cant wait till Christmas

Celebrating Christmas in the north sounds like a suicide mission. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Without me? cry
d movie sucked anyway. I'm quite certain u wouldn't have liked it. But I got u popcorn.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
mismore:

gud grl grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by vosquare: 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
luxanne angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.