Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (843738 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2014
AfricanApple: lips sealed. come o, una no dey sleep?
i dey sleep...Infact i dey insyd d river wey u push me enta undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2014
neighy: and something tellx me., i'l b having one of my best dinner... E neva done?
It has done sncccc.......Emmm....coming with the food.......with a lot of packaging tins.......approaching him with smilling face with the tray that contains the food... ,.....Geneflect yl I put the food on the table for him to eats.......Yessssss.....Your Dinner is ready....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Haba. JB love I didn't grin
boss who you go believe...make love no blind you oOo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by TRADELYN: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
coolcoolcool

We don get the POS sef grin.

You're welcome sir, anything for the boyz and gehs? grin
OK then...

*Drops tymax's birthday cake for all to share.*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Beennkumar(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesy. Just KEEP CALM and trust your instincts bro. I pray you scale through but don't feel bad if you don't. Learn from it wink.

I'm fine too bro. I need a quick bath tho'. Just came in sweating grin.
Thanks bro. smiley

I'm sure you've had your bath already. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
STENON: Emmmmm......... I dnt read ur Grammar o.....*scrows out quickly*
u'v got better things to do ryt??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
neighy: boss who you go believe...make love no blind you oOo

He sees perfectly clearly. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
He has been cautioned but let me know if the harassing continues so that Management can decide what action to take next wink.

Thanks dear kiss .. *whispers to him you can go easy on him*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
STENON: It has done sncccc.......Emmm....coming with the food.......with a lot of packaging tins.......approaching him with smilling face with the tray that contains the food... ,.....Geneflect yl I put the food on the table for him to eats.......Yessssss.....Your Dinner is ready....
*SMILES BACK chai Stenon yhu are the best... *invites Dre11 and JBLUV55* bt take 1 spoon only when i have taken 3* and Wash your hand ooo

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by TRADELYN: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
And this one is hayoakins' cake just in case that one no reach.

*Enjoy yaself today...life is too short*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55: Where is KelvinGraphics na?

Oga I am here oooo grin grin

I see U baba.

I will do the needful first thing tomorown mawning.. Today don already late.

How Market na??

SpcAgtOko say U never pay her salary for 2months. Is that true??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
cirmuell: the Usual pls.

Wetin dey sup in here? Na from six blocks away i been dey hear the noise from this place.
Yes sire smiley.

*serves him*

[img]http://themanwhoatesouthjersey.files./2012/03/fes-goblet-bottle-hires.png[/img]

*whispers to him*.....yday was Tovot's birthday and only a few people remembered to congratulate and give her presents. Na she I dey play the loud music for but she nor gree dance o cheesycheesygrin.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

He sees perfectly clearly. tongue
we'll see about that...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tovot: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
U no well jb. Infact off the music. I no dance. Dont you know that lady like me doesnt dance to loud music? Abi when did ur bar turn to nightclub?
Jbluv55:
Yes sire smiley.

*serves him*

[img]http://themanwhoatesouthjersey.files./2012/03/fes-goblet-bottle-hires.png[/img]

*whispers to him*.....yday was Tovot's birthday and only a few people remembered to congratulate and give her presents. Na she I dey play the loud music for but she nor gree dance o cheesycheesygrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Yes sire smiley.

*serves him*

she no wan dance ke?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tovot: U no well jb. Infact off the music. I no dance. Dont you know that lady like me doesnt dance to loud music? Abi when did ur bar turn to nightclub?
ladies like you shouldnt yell also it dosnt befit you MyLady
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tovot: U no well jb. Infact off the music. I no dance. Dont you know that lady like me doesnt dance to loud music? Abi when did ur bar turn to nightclub?
madam N0 vex Abeg... @boss she no go fit dance to rock with doz pin pointed 7inches heels... Slot in blues/slow music biko

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tymax(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
TRADELYN:
OK then...

*Drops ty's birthday cake for all to share.*
Boss. Wow! Thanks.

Let the choppings begin! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
harlos: you remind me winksmileysmiley

jb lee.
Harlos my guy cool. Bawo ni?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Boss. Wow! Thanks.

Welcome sir!!!

*guides him to a seat in the VIP lounge*

Happy Birthday sire smiley. What shall we serve you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2014
Haaaa!!!! For the mamake grin. E ma binu o.

Oya what shall we do to pacify you na? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko na since wen jbluv55 come na im u silent Hunger dey catch you? Or you want any drink?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
How many people are having birthdays today?!?

Whispers *mine is in three days*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
neighy: what do you mean Say ma oga they think slow *STRAIGHT FACE
dre11:

That one no go reach

He knows what am saying..... That's some coded information
*watches the two clowns from afar while laughing @ them cheesycheesy*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Boss. Wow! Thanks.

pardon ma insolence but i no sabi use fork chop cake na 5 fingers tinz... ARE WE G00D 2 GO?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tymax(m): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
Welcome sir!!!

*guides him to a seat in the VIP lounge*

Happy Birthday sire smiley. What shall we serve you?
Thank you.
[Looks around the VIP lounge] Wow, really posh lounge.

I'll have a bowl of goat meat pepper soup, please. And a smirnoff ice too.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Tymax(m): 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
neighy: pardon ma insolence but i no sabi use fork chop cake na 5 fingers tinz... ARE WE G00D 2 GO?
Yes o! Good to go!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko: How many people are having birthdays today?!?

mine is in 8m0nThs undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
SpcAgtOko: How many people are having birthdays today?!?

shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:25pm On Sep 22, 2014
Tymax:
Yes o! Good to go!

There should be an option to like signatures

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Jbluv55:
*watches the two clowns from afar while laughing @ them cheesycheesy*
l0l am on your side dou... Wia dre11 dey sef?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 11:27pm On Sep 22, 2014
neighy: mine is in 8m0nThs undecided undecided

*tries to do the math but fails* tell me. I won't forget wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.