Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (884031 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33: Hey sgtspcoko! What's good?

"I promise baby u can bet the bank on me!"

I am good wink grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

How is ur end! Nah!

Nah so so green white green they parade my area. Some ppl sure had a swell time this independence oh!
Me nor even step out @all o. I sleep small and chop small and did some cleaning up small grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hopefully coolcool.

Hopefully! smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by xp17(m): 12:55am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Oga you sure She's still awake?

*whispers to him*.....I gave her Snake Venom beer and I think it must have knocked her out o cheesycheesygrin.
you as kanye , spa as Kim , while me the other guy.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

I am good wink grin
grin great!

Thoma khalifa
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 1:01am On Oct 02, 2014
xp17: you as kanye , spa as Kim , while me the other guy.

I think you are kanye here.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:12am On Oct 02, 2014
Mondisweets: why thank you. its good to know there people in this joint that don't what to kill me, like the owner
On the orders of Mr XP17, here you go wink.

[img]http://halalfoodie.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/photo-51-700x522.jpg[/img]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 02, 2014
dre11:

Where is ur twins alomosweets

Em! I hope ure here for a long time or u will soon go back hiding
i wasnt hiding i was in the family section causing trouble. Who is alomosweets?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2014
xp17: you as kanye , spa as Kim , while me the other guy.

Hehehehe cheesycheesy...you've been in a trance sire
*taps him, he wakes up and realizes it was all a dream*

Shall I give you some water to wash your face sir? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Baby how are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Aha!! There you are Gatjokez. Thanks for the wishes dear. How have you been?

You're welcome. So, what did you do to celebrate? I been good and tired, haha.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:39am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Here you go sire smiley.

[img]http://static2.stuff.co.nz/1383085914/118/9342118.jpg[/img]

What's this shocked ..... sounds scary grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Tuntheycr7: It's better to be late than never.
Make I wish my people happy new month.

May this tenth month brings you....... Joy, happiness, divine favour blessings, unlimited success and new testimonies...
Happy new month and happy naijaa day celebration.

Adufetohposh
Beennkumar,
Olubukato, miztola, Mismore, mzmariah, Luxanne, texanomaly, creamish,
Obinoscopy , harlos, Lorlaahlozz, Gatjokez, dre11 STENON,
KelvinGraphics, alorax2 thatgurlvixen,.
jbluv55 princessB1 farano princess Africanapple. Babe2sure. Mondisweets

Happy New Month to you and everyone else too. Hope this month has much celebrating to offer smiley....
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
I thought you speak Yoruba, No?
I am Yoruba; I'm just not that fluent in speaking Yoruba.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2014
luxanne:

Lmao grin

I see u April07, Harlos, GatJokez.

Happy New Month dearies smiley smiley smiley

Oh hello sweetie... how have you been? Long time no see smiley..... Happy new month of October and may it be full of blessings for you.

Hugs to you sis

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

grin ehm hmmm!

"I put my heart and soul in dis game"---jcole

In fact, include your whole body. grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by xp17(m): 2:02am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

you're free to think
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 02, 2014
glitest:

In fact, include your whole body. grin grin

"Girl I want ur body, I want ur body cos uve got a big fat a$$!" grin cheesy---kendrick lamar
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

"Girl I want ur body, I want ur body cos uve got a big fat a$$!" grin cheesy---kendrick lamar
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:11am On Oct 02, 2014
Jbluv55:
Baby how are you?

Hungry grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 02, 2014
glitest:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hmmm!

"Holla, holla"---wiz khalifa!

how r u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
xp17: you're free to think

You're free to dream too tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hungry grin

wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

Haha You have a song for everything. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

wink

You no dey sleep?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

"Holla, holla"---wiz khalifa!

how r u?
I'm doing alright.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2014
"Babe I apologise, I don't recollect ur name! But baby those heels really compliments ur frame"---jeremih.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 02, 2014
glitest:
I'm doing alright.

wink great! Dats good!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You no dey sleep?

Its my new month resolution.

I intend to feel what its like to be Dracula!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2014
glitest:
I'm doing alright.

"Fine girl u gat it"---orezi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 02, 2014
Silkmoth33:

"Fine girl u gat it"---orezi

Too much venom beer is making u Hot; Abi?.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 02, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Haha You have a song for everything. grin

wink yep!...

"Ewo good girl Ommo pastor! wink"

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.