Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (577) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (845833 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chibwike(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
IrishKez:

Leave me!
Am I your wife
hahahahahaha....was dat why u did not bother to reply my mention.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
missberrypop5:
oh lala. Lol, ok. I've gat my cane on you. No ploblem.
lolz.. i will not do that anymore,may b because of u our miss united grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
sameer1212:
lolz.. i will not do that anymore,may b because of u our miss united grin
lol, very good decision. grin. I'm off. Good night.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2014
IrishKez:

I missed you
Look how you mess that up embarassed

Awww smiley

*hugs her*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 19, 2014
olubukato:

Awww smiley

*hugs her*

Fi mi sile! sad

Odaro! cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2014
KingTom:

I am dying grin
hahahahaha...
U never see anything sef.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

I don land now smiley. Will serve her right away winkgrin.
beta pikin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:17am On Oct 19, 2014
dre11:

Tell me what made caseless send u their first
he spoke ill of d gods of d bar, and i sent him there.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Na zauna a Jimeta ba kauye ba ne tongue. Na bar Yola zai kai shakara daya da wata biyu winkgrin. Yanzu ina Ibadan wink.
sai yanzu kagan wanan ? Nadade da rubutamakashi ai.
Adamawan gabadaya kauye ne ai. Karatu kayi agurin ko bautan kasa(service) kayi agurin?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:56am On Oct 19, 2014
dre11:

Ehehehe
So ure saying manU is going to win tomorrow

Let me watch and see

What's up this night
i mean we don dey celebrate Chelsea victory over ManU... GoodMawning OoOo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesy. So can I ask you a question ma'am?

Ask me anything you want to luv. cheesy You can call me Khiaa. Jb I love your signature.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2014
KingTom:

I do my best grin

You are my best friend on Nairialand, excluding my love.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by joseph1013: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2014
neighy:
am sure u missed my post wia I said POTENTIALs... A YOUTH wit potential is outstanding... Den wen you Grow nd Develop more den You're Outstanding nd Talented...

DNT GET ME WRONG
WRONG. That's not the way it is in the football world. But then, your mind is made up.

All the best. I'm out!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 19, 2014
IrishKez:

Fi mi sile! sad

Odaro! cheesy

Hmmm shocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by MrHeff(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2014
I'm new here smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
mentorandfriend Nice DP grin

*watches as the people rush to check it*
Hahahaha. But you're funny o. Thanks all the same. Happy sunday.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Georgematics(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2014
Today's church service was awesome... who else enjoyed the service..? or am I alone on dis one??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 19, 2014
bukkylicious:

I want..............with epa and cold water
what is epa?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Chai!!! Ko easy omo mi to dun. Ori Kan n fo mi diedie, network buruku yen shi n mess up. The only consolation is that Chelsea won their match and then I see lovely and wonderful peeps all around me here. 2 ge 2 abi? grin.

The network is everywhere....
2 ge 2 looto

gudmorning
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrHeff:
I'm new here smiley
Welcome sire smiley.

*offers him a seat*

How's your Sunday going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Georgematics:
Today's church service was awesome... who else enjoyed the service..? or am I alone on dis one??
Service was great sir smiley. Welcome

*offers him a seat*

How is your Sunday going?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by daveP(m): 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Davo Lala cool. How your journey?
we thank da Lord o. Happy sunday. Long journey dey somehow.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Georgematics(m): 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2014

*offers him a seat*

d sunday just promised to get better..
aww thanks...U are so kind ***sits, stretches neck n luks around***

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Georgematics(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

*offers him a seat*

d sunday just promised to get better..
aww thanks...U are so kind ***sits, stretches neck n luks around***
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Georgematics(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Creamish(f): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Hello smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Really? I love Physics which is why I chose E/E winkgrin.
Emmmm................Electrical and Electronics Engineering ryt?....

Sits down sharp-erly beside Him........And very anxious to know more abt him......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
dre11:

Okies
I wish u don't best

I would have go on but u will still accuse me of interrogating u

So Aw did ur day go
Lol....Owkay... bt Pls I dnt understand your first statement above.
Goodevening and hope you are enjoying your sunday?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehe cheesycheesy. You have a good heart coolsmiley.
*BLUSHING*.....

Thanks....

Goodevening and ow are you this evening?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
neighy:
its Complete.. Nd you're right tx neither Yor or Igbo

Hmmmmm........Dnt tell me that you are a Fulani/Hausa o.......

*Waiting quietly for his response*

Btw.......Goodevening and I hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gosh! Noise pollution wan scatter my head oh... Calabar Carnival is here again. This is how i'll be 'suffering' until 27th of December. Kingtom are you amongst those noise makers?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
STENON:
Lol....Owkay... bt Pls I dnt understand your first statement above.
Goodevening and hope you are enjoying your sunday?

The first line was a mistake

So Aw was service today
Are staying in the hostel during this ur teaching practice self

(1) (2) (3) ... (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.