Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (845840 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:
Seems like I did see miztola somewhere around the corner
hello handsome
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
thuley:

undecided

Why the face?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Why the face?

You're Sexy and You Know It.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
IrishKez:

sad

Your fault undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

How many titles do you have again? 3 you say! well compare that with 20! You've been served! grin

You guys like to rest in your previous accomplishments
It's a bad omen for success
Learn from us cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
IrishKez:

You guys like to rest in your previous accomplishments
It's a bad omen for success
Learn from us cheesy
I'd rather learn from West Brom. You guys are too loud mouthed grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

Am good.. ..

I hope u have finished all that kept u busy
Yes dear. Just had a bath and lying down now. How was ur day

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

She is mah sister from another mother
Her place is different from urs in mah mind

So don't feel threatened mah deartongue

So touchy! embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
miztola:
hello handsome

What's up beauty
The true African ebony beauty

SpcAgtOko:

She was hiding from you. tongue

That's what u think
What happened to ur husby

Did u drain the strength out of him ni
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

Am good the landlady

How are u today.. ....

Anything for the boyzcheesy

Am not doing bad too...shebi, jbluv has initiated u abi? LoL. Well, nothing for the boys o, pocket dry mehn abi u want home made zobo juice, healthy drink cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:

Mah day was.. ......
Just like any other day

I guess ur bath is a recipe for u to sleep soon
So, it did not rain over there

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:

hmmmm rozzay in wande coal's voice*na like dis we go dey dey
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
thuley:

Your fault undecided

undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chimerase2: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
rozzay:

bia rozzay! Rozzay!! How many times I call u undecided angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
luxanne:

Am not doing bad too...shebi, jbluv has initiated u abi? LoL. Well, nothing for the boys o, pocket dry mehn abi u want home made zobo juice, healthy drink cheesy

I hope us won't tell me to check the fridge for the drink
Or
U gonna dish it for me

I will so love to take a home made drink from u kitchensmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
it was near perfect. urs?
fine and un-timed.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
IrishKez:

So touchy! embarassed

What part of ur emotion did I touchtongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
oga jbluv55, abeg give me a bottle of water meka drink jare... dis my man united boys don fall my hand because i think say na 3point sure pass.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

I hope she is hearingcheesy
hehehehe...which kain bush they post her to sef wey she nor fit de nairaland?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

I hope us won't tell me to check the fridge for the drink
Or
U gonna dish it for me

I will so love to take a home made drink from u kitchensmiley

LoL. Well, unlike last time, u are not drunk so go ahead and serve yasef wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
KingTom:

I'd rather learn from West Brom. You guys are too loud mouthed grin

Go away, you're louder! sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
IrishKez:

Go away, you're louder! sad
Mtcheeeew yinmu grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

What part of ur emotion did I touchtongue

The fake part tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
sameer1212:
hmmmm rozzay in wande coal's voice*na like dis we go dey dey
Sammy y have u been ignoring me online even tho we aint dating anymore doesn't mean u don't say hi. Hmmmm
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
dre11:

What's up beauty
The true African ebony beauty
I'm fine sweetness,how have u been?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by bewizle(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Am new hereand I desperately need a call -to -bar...lolz
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
luxanne:

LoL. Well, unlike last time, u are not drunk so go ahead and serve yasef wink

I was even thinking u are going to be the one to serve me the drink.. ..

How do a drunk person looks like because I have not seen onecheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
thuley:

You're Sexy and You Know It.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.