Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847730 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
lmoa..... d match weh man u don win already
Torh!!!! If we are to analyze football without any affiliations/sentiments, I'm sure you won't be saying that. You're only being optimistic for your club but I doubt you can place your money on Man U to defeat Chelsea undecided Fingers are still crossed sha cool.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
ofcourse i gave dyt d real thing. U wan borrow am? I hear say ur babe de complain
SpcAgtOko:

There are no complaints from me. grin
coolcoolcool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

I was just cold so I tot agbo jedi can take it away but I haven't been served any.

Cold and agbo jedijedi

Where is the corollation there
Or ure not telling me somethingundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

Ok. No problem

There will never be a problem because we are her to create a solution to what ever problem that do cross our waysgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

Cold and agbo jedijedi

Where is the corollation there
Or ure not telling me somethingundecided
I tot its d cure for cold dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:41am On Oct 24, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Abi oo.
Well eveyone has one or two tinz to get dem busy in life....
Others are ...... Luxanne, Thatgurlvixen, Cdamsel, Ayogirl..

Hum
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
yes sir.....hmmmm c bar man weh dey carry ph.d waka cheesy
Nor be small tin o. Even to toast woman these days, you must to get M.Sc o cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

Hehehe
Where are these ladies self
April07, shayoor Elantracey gatsjokez, honeydear Miracy

They have being missing in action

Cest present smiley

Hey shugar. kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

I tot its d cure for cold dear

On whose prescription
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

Hum
Morning sire. How is the preparation for the weekend?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2014
April07:

Cest present smiley

Hey shugar. kiss

Honey welcome

Who chased u from this place that we don't see ur brake light againundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:46am On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Morning sire. How is the preparation for the weekend?

Preparation on point
No dullinggrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Good Morning Sirs........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 10:55am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

Honey welcome

Who chased u from this place that we don't see ur brake light againundecided

Jbluv55 chased me away grin

How've you been??
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

On whose prescription
I just tot dats wat pips drink it for cos deres one woman selling it @ my jnction and some guys go dere to take it saying d weather is cold and dey nid it. So I tot twas for cold
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
That's not true.

Even faithful wives after getting drunk can scout the entire neighborhood in their SUV looking for night crawlers grin

Woe betides you if she comes across you in a suya joint or roadside bar cheesy
see this guy o.

I don't drink to get drunk, I'm a modest lady, so just look for someone else who will call u
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Caseless:
in kevin hart's voice *naaaaa...pineapple*
i wont do that , u knw. Too shy for that trash.
I appreciate and respect those that have theirs on anyway.
its not trash, just fun.
I am apple not pineapple, pineapple is too acidic and can be bitter atimes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2014
April07:

How've you been??

Am doing good
Atleast better than were u did left me the others time u were onlinegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

Am doing good
Atleast better than were u did left me the others time u were onlinegrin

Awww.. cheesy

So... you gonna do some lines for me or what? wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

I just tot dats wat pips drink it for cos deres one woman selling it @ my jnction and some guys go dere to take it saying d weather is cold and dey nid it. So I tot twas for cold

And those guys says it was agbo jedijedi they were taken or shots and shepee

Find another way to confuse or convince me dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Eeya!!! Pele. How's the weather?
weather is seriously getting hot here especially in d noons it will be as if they ate frying u

e karo, shey e ji dada
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
April07:

Awww.. cheesy

So... you gonna do some lines for me or what? wink

Some lines in what aspect

Need some clarity and definition on the phrase @emboldened
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

I was just cold so I tot agbo jedi can take it away but I haven't been served any.
*calls on Sikira, Munira and Bashira to give her agbo jedi grin*

*collects the bottle and gives her grin*

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by cdamsel(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Abi oo.
Well eveyone has one or two tinz to get dem busy in life....
Others are ...... Luxanne, Thatgurlvixen, Cdamsel, Ayogirl..
hmmmm who dey notice me embarassed
I am present ooo, just watching from the side lines.
How are you my dear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Nor be small tin o. Even to toast woman these days, you must to get M.Sc o cheesycheesygrin
na so i see am ooo my brother... good day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2014
chimkaire:
Abia!!! undecided //Abi o ti "beat" ni? I vote AfricanApple to boogie down with this Dude grin
how do u know I can, u ever see me on the dance floor? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2014
April07:

How've you been??
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. I sabi say even if I hold cane to take chase you, you nor go run cheesytongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
sameer1212:
oga jbluv55, i hail ooo. hw market na? abeg u see irishkez,rozzay,missberrypop5,n AfricanApple? grin caseless n Xtarxhyne una dey too?
hmmm, I'm here, slept early last night.

see as u come dey find us like hen wey dey look for hin chicks

how are u, ina kwana
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Erm.....I never see some of them this evening o but AfricanApple and XtarXhyne siddon for one corner dey encourage fine boys for NL grin.

How your day?
when I left here I didn't go back there, got tired of admiring. one dude was actually angry with me cos I didn't admire him, imagine.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
AfricanApple:
how do u know I can, u ever see me on the dance floor? grin
You got voted to dance with a dude, bae... grin grin grin grin. Please, honor this gentleman wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
jobsat34:
Good Morning Sirs........
Aha!!!!! The Birthday Celebrant is here o.

[img]http://fortmeademom.typepad.com/.a/6a00e39338c4dd883401a73e034d68970d-pi[/img]
[size=25]JOBSAT34[/size]
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2014
dre11:

And those guys says it was agbo jedijedi they were taken or shots and shepee

Find another way to confuse or convince me dear
Rily I don't know wat dey were taking but I know d woman sells agbo jedi so I just naturally assumed dat was what dey took dear. Anyway so wat is it for and does it cure cold

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.