Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,680 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (841246 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

undecided Fabulous
Sweerie Pie, why is your mouth bending towards the left na? Are you hungry? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
Let me start with my bae speech, here it goes..

Esmeraldar:
Jobsat34. firstly I want to wish you a very happy birthday and I wish you all the good things life has got to offer.

When I saw your writeup I was so amazed, I'm still speechless tho but all in all, I want you to know that I'm very proud of you. smiley in you I see me and in me I see you. smiley Yes jobsat, YOUR HEART IS SAFE WITH ME and I hope mine will be SAFE WITH YOU. smiley smiley You are right when you said ....

Rain is not only drops of water
It is the love of sky for earth
They never meet each other
But send Love this way.

Yes we have not met but I'm sending you my love this way.

Happy birthday and know that I'm present with you anywhere you are.

My many thanks to everybody at the bar. smiley.
neighy I'm sorry for not responding. Its because I can't post in the bar for now. thanks for the mentions and for celebrating with my baby jobsat34. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Aha!!! Baba welukomu o grin. How your day sire?

*rushes in and out and serves him*

Thank you chief Jamiu Bukuyi grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Which cake again o grin
Bday Cake... undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lagunna:

Who is your husband?
U know him
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

Awwww dis soi can do wonders in ma system*gulps all @ once* anoda bottle pls!
Sorry I'm serving you late ma'am, you know I have to serve others too and I'm the only one grin.

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by fidira(f): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ivanspring:

In a way, she's right...but kingtom himself has gone into hiding, i don't know why.
he was banned today by seun
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
Bday Cake... undecided
How many baidai cakes una wan dissect? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

U know him

No I don't.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Yawns...Feeling slipy

Jbluv55...Tanks for d drink jawe....Good night egbon toh sure wink
undecidedundecided

u see wetin i dey talk jb undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
rozzay:

See him dere na. Lagunna I don't want to kiss him joor(let him change d name b4 I do)

So what is with him and the name

I thought u said he should come and do the needful from ur post

rozzay:

Kissing will not warm me come and do ur job. Hian
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sorry I'm serving you late ma'am, you know I have to serve others too and I'm the only one grin.

Thank u sir. Gnyte all.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
since the Majority have natin to say bou d Celebrant evn harlos nd Jb cldnt type a single sentence.... Well i received order from above to skip to Item 7... 1st of all the celebrant is gona Give a Short Speech, make a wish, blow the candle... Nd we'l do judgement to the cake... JBLUV55 wia our Cake oOo
abeg no vex o. Na little thinking carry me go o undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Pele dear, make someborry com see you off or you can make it home by yourself? grin
I don reach house cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lordhugo(m): 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
I missed my way here!

is dis where I can wash panties and bra?

Will work for food!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
Tuntheycr7:

Abi oo.
Well eveyone has one or two tinz to get dem busy in life....
Others are ...... Luxanne, Thatgurlvixen, Cdamsel, Ayogirl..

Hiya shuga, sorry I've been awol, writing exams at the moment, almost done tho.. Hope you've been fine?? Ku igbadun
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2014
fidira:
he was banned today by seun
Really? Wetin our one and only KingTom do to warrant a ban na?

BTW, tis bin a while miss fidira smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
lordhugo:
I missed my way here!

is dis where I can wash panties and bra?

Will work for food!
Hahaha cheesycheesygrin. We might have some ladies that require such service sir grin.

But for today, you are free to request anything you want as someone(jobsat34) is celebrating his birthday and has thus declared free food and drinks grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Sweerie Pie, why is your mouth bending towards the left na? Are you hungry? grin

You quoted a post where i said how i was and asked.. tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
I don reach house cheesy
Kare omo daadaa cheesycheesy. Odaro nigbayen o winkgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 10:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
Jbluv55 ai wan Keep Cake for stenon nd April07 oo.....
Dear, You are a friend indeed...
Runs to give him a warm hug....

Goodevening and how are you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
STENON:
Dear, You are a friend indeed...
Runs to give him a warm hug....

Goodevening and how are you?
tx bin Long i Recieved a hug lyk dat *returns the hug
Am okay its celebration 2nyt as My BestFriend his celebrating His B'day
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
thatgurlvixen:

Hiya shuga, sorry I've been awol, writing exams at the moment, almost done tho.. Hope you've been fine?? Ku igbadun
shockedshockedshocked fizen abi Tani mo n wo yii?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
ijechikky:
I been served alrdy..
Tnz 4observin kiss
l0l tnx 4 observing? Dont u knw ure a Center Of Attraction? Its my pleasure rili
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
harlos:

abeg no vex o. Na little thinking carry me go o undecided
am nt d celebrant Shoo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

How many baidai cakes una wan dissect? grin
dat 1 no go reach na...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by lordhugo(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahaha cheesycheesygrin. We might have some ladies that require such service sir grin.

But for today, you are free to request anything you want as someone(jobsat34) is celebrating his birthday and has thus declared free food and drinks grin

Thank you dearest Sir,

My job begins tomorrow.... But for now, lemme have some of that chilled Budweiser.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

You quoted a post where i said how i was and asked.. tongue
You said how you were my dear but with your mouth bending the wrong way grin. I just didn't want your beauty to depreciate due to mouth bending noni grin.

Oya in harlos' voice, straighten the mouth for a kiss joor smiley.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
neighy:
am nt d celebrant Shoo
where him dey sef, abi parry don end ni.

Hacheesy my another friendship don enter cheesy

STENON mi to sure pa
to set pa
to pupa bi oyinbo cheesy
how are you smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.