Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (662) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (843027 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
toh Allah yesa....kagane, manchester hv been part of my life walahi, i jst dont knw what i can do with out mancherster united...
zaka rage son nan gaba.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by justi4jesu(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Welcome sire smiley.

*offers him a seat*

What shall I serve you? grin

Irish cream with some ice cubes wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
KingTom:
Jbluv Jbluv55 man on level 55 abeg just one can of fruit juice and err
***Whispers*** Some lipsrsealed for our guest FLAWLES. grin
hmmm,eyes shot
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hello FLAWLES, I can see you have made yourself comfortable already cool.

What shall I serve you ....*clears throat and whispers to her*....before I ask other questions? grin
wouldn't mind having *U*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2014
shayoor:

Hmmmmm
And who are the "we"?
*adjusts agbada*

We the concerned elders of 'Forum Games'Land noni coolgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
no nah,,I didn't go and am thirsty for the message
hmmm*u knw 2day s tanksgivin na*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Caseless: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
excuses me?
yeah...u heard me...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
hmmm*u knw 2day s tanksgivin na*
ok,,hope u didn't put #5 naira inside offering box oh
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unibenstudent:
ok,,hope u didn't put #5 naira inside offering box oh
i no evn do
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
yeah...u heard me...
waheva
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
KingTom:
Jbluv Jbluv55 man on level 55 abeg just one can of fruit juice and err
***Whispers*** Some lipsrsealed for our guest FLAWLES. grin
Baba o. Kabiyesi o grin. ***prostrates***

*dashes in and out with a canned fruit juice for him*

*whispers back to him*....some what for FLAWLES sire? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
justi4jesu:

Irish cream with some ice cubes wink
Here you go sir smiley

So how's your Sunday going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
wouldn't mind having *U*
Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. You must be the funniest lady I've met in a while grin.

*whispers to her*......So, is "U" the name of a drink or pepper soup? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
i no evn do
am going to tell an usher to be monitoring u in church as from next sunday..no wonder the church has been lacking cash since..
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
adamskutty:
only guys around? Tufiakwa! grin we no be gays o grin
In that case we are on the same page winkgrin.

How's your Sunday going?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
zaka rage son nan gaba.
Allah koh? it hs been a long time now ooo, almost good 17yrs.... hmmm if u said so. yaa wekend?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Lol. Bad belle. angry

They're probably enjoying their honeymoon. grin
I nor be bad belle na, just trying to get you to do the needful noni winkgrin

When did they tie the knot? Abi na the honeymoon before marriage? shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
khiaa:

I planted peppers, onions, collard greens, swish chards, broccoli, carrots, and okra. cheesy
You planted okra? shockedshockedshocked have you ever taken that? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
mr bartender... jbluv55... happy sunday n hope u r geting prepared? u get luck say falcoa is injured.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caseless:
beta pukin, i like how u do ur job. grin
Hehehehe cheesygrin. Thanks maigida na and you're always welcome too grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
mr bartender... jbluv55... happy sunday n hope u r geting prepared? u get luck say falcoa is injured.
Maigida sameer1212, there's not much luck in the round leather game, 95% of what goes on is not without perspiration coolwink. The club owners, the coaches, the players etc all work to make each match count.

The difference comes from how motivated each clubside is and how motivation and morale comes is the secret winkgrin.

Man U used to be a good team without Falcao, what changed? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
rozzay:

Bring more sir dis ones aint working well. Lol
Good afternoon mami Rozzay smiley. I believe you enjoyed your sleep yesternight coolwink.

Better days ahead ma'am winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
[quote
author=Unibenstudent post=27466632]am going to tell an usher to be
monitoring u in church as from next sunday..no wonder the church has
been lacking cash since..[/quote] funny
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
LMAO... so sorry, aint do gay undecided
Ok sir! Try to be sure its a female you're interacting with next time before blowing a kiss o make somborry nor con tink another thing grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehehe cheesycheesygrin. You must be the funniest lady I've met in a while grin.

*whispers to her*......So, is "U" the name of a drink or pepper soup? cheesycheesygrin
pepper soup*Assorted*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
khiaa:

lol grin *singing to jb*
*bad boy bad boy.... what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you* grin grin grin
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. I'm gonna develop wings and fly away into space cheesycheesytongue

They won't see me winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by FLAWLES(f): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Baba o. Kabiyesi o grin. ***prostrates***

*dashes in and out with a canned fruit juice for him*

*whispers back to him*....some what for FLAWLES sire? grin
heheheheh
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Maigida sameer1212, there's not much luck in the round leather game, 95% of what goes on is not without perspiration coolwink. The club owners, the coaches, the players etc all work to make each match count.

The difference comes from how motivated each clubside is and how motivation and morale comes is the secret winkgrin.

Man U used to be a good team without Falcao, what changed? grin
i knw sir bt falcao n rooney out? aginst d best club in england at d moment? thats not good for us... not at all...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
pepper soup*Assorted*

Aha!!! Now you're talking grin.

*dashes in and out with a plate of sizzling assorted pepper soup grin*

Here you go pretty one wink

So how about a drink to wash it down? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
sameer1212:
i knw sir bt falcao n rooney out? aginst d best club in england at d moment? thats not good for us... not at all...
Well, we have our own share of injured players too but we are dogged and rugged and we do not intend to leave Old Trafford without a point(@ the least) winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Ivanspring(f): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Jbluv55:

Of course not.....well unless of course you instructed me to cheesycheesygrin

Well, i have to respect the other ladies here...smiley If he's not too overwhelmed with them ladies, you could have a table prepared for ussmileycheesy...just for dinner.

Happy Sunday!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hello here. I af land grin. You can have these cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.