Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,441 members, 7,823,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (846313 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:20am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

Ehn na, voice note abi why not? We get VN thread sef grin.
I thought voice note has to do with writing
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
just be careful so that you won't fall and break your packs o grin cos if happens I won't even look at u twice grin

Abeg o, I don't want to break like ceaseless o. E joor mam.
Abi you be guy? shocked undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
I no sure say we get any choice at all. omo...no, brother... grin this one wey u never sleep by this time so, wetin dey keep u na
Wo, I don sleep for like an hour+ before jare and moreso na Friday we dey o grin.

Shey you don collect voters card ba? I just collect new voters slip yesterday.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:26am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
I thought voice note has to do with writing
Check it out here:

www.nairaland.com/1516929/sweet-sexy-beautiful-voices-nairalanders#19527631

*whispers to her*.....You go even find Luxanne own for there lipsrsealedgrin. Shhhh...nor be me tell you o grin.

Make sure say you drop one for ninjas o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:33am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:

I still have some left over powers, what wish shall I grant you? grin

Yes, have the party I'll make sure to drop in with some jackolanters. smiley
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Its the kinda wish that may land me into trouble o lipsrsealedgrin.

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Jackolanterns indeed grin. We'll be expecting winkgrin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
they look more beautiful when opened grin
I refuse to be tempted to look at 'em lips cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. Its the kinda wish that may land me into trouble o lipsrsealedgrin.

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. Jackolanterns indeed grin. We'll be expecting winkgrin.

Please Please Please Please( James Brown) grin grin
Tell me your wish, I promise not to tell anyone. grin
I should have said I'll try to come to the party, incase I don't make it will you bring the jackolanters? cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:44am On Oct 30, 2014
Donkabiru:

Hehehe grin
Yes o..
So you're still awake Don? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:

Please Please Please Please( James Brown) grin grin
Tell me your wish, I promise not to tell anyone. grin
*looks around to be sure there's no one coming grin*
**whispers to her**....How about chopping off someone's head? grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:12am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

*looks around to be sure there's no one coming grin*
**whispers to her**....How about chopping off someone's head? grin

Ooooooh You are a bad boy!!!
*whispers to him* I could never ever do such a wicked thing as chopping someones head off, but I will BEHEAD someone just for you grin So who is the unlucky person? grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:15am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

Well I don't select a gender to get attached to. I take everyone as they present themselves and some made different kinda first impressions. I guess that's where the issue lies, first impressions last a long while for me.

Erm.....*clears throat*......ok let me confess o......I'm actually a non-human o grin. I'm a faceless and genderless Kryptonite grin.

You know the drill..... Pic or adonbilivit
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:16am On Oct 30, 2014
Khiaa how do you pronounce your username?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:17am On Oct 30, 2014
Hello JB"s sweetheart!! smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:22am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:
Hello JB"s sweetheart!! smiley

Hello 'Merican grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Oct 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Ki-A with the long i sound, Khi rhymes with hi.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:25am On Oct 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by GatJokez(f): 2:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. E fit be mistake na winkgrin.

BTW, e don tey wen I nor see Gatjokez o shockedshockedshocked. I guess She's busy as usual cool.

Hmmmmmmm, how'd you guess? I been tired busy undecided .... I take a peek at front page here and there. I guess I can drop a few lines and say hi smiley

How've you been? I was just wondering how my NL friends are and then discovered I was mentioned. Psych powers grin cool
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:34am On Oct 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

Hello 'Merican grin

lolgrin @ Merican. How have you been?
Will you be hosting the Halloween party this Friday with JB?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:

lolgrin @ Merican. How have you been?
Will you be hosting the Halloween party this Friday with JB?

No. I will be out trick or treating wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

No. I will be out trick or treating wink

I have a party to go to, but I will try to drop in before I leave.
I am taking my Godson trick or treating also, don't forget to check the candy before eating and be safe. smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by SpcAgtOko: 2:49am On Oct 30, 2014
khiaa:

I have a party to go to, but I will try to drop in before I leave.
I am taking my Godson trick or treating also, don't forget to check the candy before eating and be safe. smiley

My kids are too finicky to eat it without me checking it anyway.. thanks to allergies smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:51am On Oct 30, 2014
dre11:

I did see the imprint were she talks about the promotion

But the mistake makes the message a clue to a plot
Which is the unspoken words that can only be decode if u did read carefully within the contextgringrin

lol grin grin You are diabolical.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Oct 30, 2014
SpcAgtOko:

My kids are too finicky to eat it without me checking it anyway.. thanks to allergies smiley

Smart kids. grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2014
Donkabiru:

Abeg o, I don't want to break like ceaseless o. E joor mam.
Abi you be guy? shocked undecided
u just be careful
shocked guy ke. proud to be the woman I am
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

Check it out here:

www.nairaland.com/1516929/sweet-sexy-beautiful-voices-nairalanders#19527631

*whispers to her*.....You go even find Luxanne own for there lipsrsealedgrin. Shhhh...nor be me tell you o grin.

Make sure say you drop one for ninjas o grin.
I don't have a nice voice o, its too croaky, will u lend me yours?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2014
Jbluv55:

I refuse to be tempted to look at 'em lips cheesycheesytongue.
don't worry, if u look at them nothing will happen grin, its has anti-horn-y grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
u just be careful
shocked guy ke. proud to be the woman I am

I know u are.
Good morning smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2014
Donkabiru:

I know u are.
Good morning smiley
good morning smiley how was d night
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
good morning smiley how was d night

It was great. I slept like a baby smiley
How was your night?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mcfarlin(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2014
Truckpusher:
Good morning Mr Mcfarlin. grin

Sorry got this late how may I help u?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 9:53am On Oct 30, 2014
Donkabiru:

It was great. I slept like a baby smiley
How was your night?
it was good. slept like an adult grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2014
AfricanApple:
it was good. slept like an adult grin

Hehehe grin
Oya take ur poster tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (706) (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.