Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (846025 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

grin You wey dey tap lipsrsealed
Palmwine tapping abi honey tapping o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Victoriousvic:
Jbluv55, abeg I need your help. Pc issue.
Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. What sort bro? Make we meet behind closed doors?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

Palmwine tapping abi honey tapping o grin.
Honey tapping grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
alorax2:

U wan rest ni? I dey hold u ni? Abeg comot na faji la wa joor

The rest wey dey inside ur stomach
Abi no be you say u Don finish the thing

I dey see say Nah the third bottle u dey drink so
That's why u no remember Wetin u talk beforetongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Nigga puhlease.. grin

Where is the nigga
Because I can't find him here

When will u show ur face.. ... Ur back view is tempting grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
psalmizt:
Siddon look tym... oya let's go there.... bar man, piƱa colada please... *takes an observatory seat*
Howdy bro, how ya day?

*serves him*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Go through everything and u will be shocked at some discoveries sef. The matter tire me.
I'm still waiting for someone to prove the OP wrong

The op can't be proved wrong
Because the more they keep coming up with their defense
The more the plot was being exposed and the more the op keep having points to prove the whole hoax

I still remembers COLI playlet at the dating and meet up zones.. ..

The give me confidence that it was stage play
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

Where is the nigga

Deal with it tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
khiaa:

Happy Halloween Dre, I really wish you were here to experience the fun. grin

cheesy
I do wish sooo
But
Am sure I will experience it

#keeping fingers crossed
So when is the bar own starting
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesygrin. What sort bro? Make we meet behind closed doors?
Your last seen for the other side been confuse me.

Let me send a message.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
missberrypop5:
all the pictures make sense. Good evening. Its been a while. Well, my weekend will be a nice one. I gat a feeling. smiley how have you been?

Am good
I do hope ure not retiring to bed early today

Because we have a Halloween party to rock here according to khiaa and jb
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

No mind that UncleSpambot jare. The tin nor wan make I do Halloween yday grin.

Hahehihu cheesycheesygrin. Tseems it will be an interesting read but chai nor be now o grin. Maybe later wink.

Okay
But it's an interesting read
And I learnt from it

So when is the Halloween party beginning thenundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Victoriousvic:

Your last seen for the other side been confuse me.

Let me send a message.
Don't bother bro. Will msg you.

*whispers to him*........hope you'll be convinced to join our Miss NL train o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tashamania:

Deal with it tongue

With which aspect oootongue

Because I do need ur permission cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

Where is the nigga

Baba DRE grin. E Ku ISE o grin.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

With which aspect oootongue

Because I do need ur permission cheesy
You don already get the permission na, deal with it o grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

Yinmu. You better tell me my offense lest you end up being the offender cheesycheesytongue

No even tink am o coz If I dey around you me sef go dey tap some other tinz o cheesycheesygrin.

I no tell you tongue

Nothing de to tap o! Na me go even tap all the 'tapables' from u finish grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

You don already get the permission na, deal with it o grin

Ure a messenger of good news

Did she send u
Or
U just assumed she has granted itgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

Baba DRE grin. E Ku ISE o grin.

cheesy
cheesy
Bros no mind me joor

I can't but say we'll of any good thing I did seegrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:
Honey tapping grin

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
Miztola

What's good about this evening
It's feels like its being long I did see ur moniker

I still miss those bricking at the question and questioning thread
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

Okay
But it's an interesting read
And I learnt from it

So when is the Halloween party beginning thenundecided
We suppose don begin the parry sef but no proper organization - my fault sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:
Honey tapping grin
The only well I'll be tapping honey from is SpcAgtOko's winkgrin. I dash you any other wells o cheesycheesytongue.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
khiaa:

Happy Halloween my friend. Yes I miss you, but that is a way of saying GET THE JOB DONE!!! grin
shockedshockedshocked Which job o? grin isn't it Bunchersstab's duty to GET THE JOB DONE? cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:
Miztola

What's good about this evening
It's feels like its being long I did see ur moniker

I still miss those bricking at the question and questioning thread

Nothing much o! Will be spending my night and the wee hours of saturday morning in church.

I miss those days more than u do. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

The only well I'll be tapping honey from is SpcAgtOko's winkgrin. I dash you any other wells o cheesycheesytongue.
I no want any well grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
dre11:

The op can't be proved wrong
Because the more they keep coming up with their defense
The more the plot was being exposed and the more the op keep having points to prove the whole hoax

I still remembers COLI playlet at the dating and meet up zones.. ..

The give me confidence that it was stage play
This is just bad and silly,all the OP wants is the truth and same as me,I won't be happy if at the end of the whole 'suicide saga' I find out we all ve been played cos I was really touched about the whole drama.

Like the Holy Book says "we(NLders) shall know the truth,and the truth shall set us free grin
John 8:32
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jbluv55:

We suppose don begin the parry sef but no proper organization - my fault sad

So are we postponing the thin ni

Or u still want to make it happenundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

Nothing much o! Will be spending my night and the wee hours of saturday morning in church.

I miss those days more than u do. grin

So ure in church now
That's good

So what time do u normally close in church

#maybe we find a way around it thensmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
KingTom:

undecided undecided

cheesy
The doctor of womengrin

How are ur patient
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by psalmizt(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
miztola:

This is just bad and silly,all the OP wants is the truth and same as me,I won't be happy if at the end of the whole 'suicide saga' I find out we all ve been played cos I was really touched about the whole drama.

Like the Holy Book says "we(NLders) shall know the truth,and the truth shall set us free
John 8:32

Miztola don turn pastor

(1) (2) (3) ... (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) ... (890) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.