Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,173 members, 7,829,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (848) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847568 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

my hand no dey there... you're on your own grin

Teacher denying students

That's what you did the last timeembarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

shocked shocked you are?

marry me!grin
I'm a very big fan of 'em movies o. I do fancy some other movies too. Are you also?

*whispers to her*.....Rae means "marry me" or you want me to .....*clears throat* grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

tongue

Grandpa like you be calling mummy.. smh tongue
I am a sumorr boy.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

I am a sumorr boy.
Ayamlaykorn

Ifa hear.. undecided

Hope u had a nice day sha
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Hehehehhe... you tricked me... We was supposed to meet sometime this year sad

And yea I meant is this really you? tongue
You refused to come na, I waited for you but you didn't show. However, I am still alive, if you are willing to give me a second chance grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

Ciroc on the rocks.
Here you go ma'am smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/-40gZfIpBnWs/T6A_XUoRy9I/AAAAAAAAAPE/n0ZR8lTn2-M/s1600/cocoloso.jpg[/img]

*whispers to her*.....I hope he's taking good care of you o grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Oahray: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:
Oahray! angry
ma?

chai! Make them remove this viewing centre jor. Person no fit hide watch again.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

I'm a very big fan of 'em movies o. I do fancy some other movies too. Are you also?

*whispers to her*.....Rae means "marry me" or you want me to .....*clears throat* grin

I mean marry me... shu I scream? I lobe vampire movies too... all of them... to the most annoying of them.. grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Oahray:
ma?

chai! Make them remove this viewing centre jor. Person no fit hide watch again.

You owe me. shey u know sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

No problem; I don't judge. Just personally not a fan.
Rae is the short form of the name Rachel.
OhK! Good thang that you don't judge cool. So, you mean you do not watch movies? shockedshockedgrin

Ok I gotit now smiley. Are you also Rae? grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go ma'am smiley

[img]http://3.bp..com/-40gZfIpBnWs/T6A_XUoRy9I/AAAAAAAAAPE/n0ZR8lTn2-M/s1600/cocoloso.jpg[/img]

*whispers to her*.....I hope he's taking good care of you o grin
Young man where av u been? U want some badu-belle to run u out of business nii angry grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Ifa hear.. undecided

Hope u had a nice day sha
Lol. A great day. We been thanking God.

You know me from somewhere don't you
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
RaeMystix:

You're very much welcome.
coolsmiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
You refused to come na, I waited for you but you didn't show. However, I am still alive, if you are willing to give me a second chance grin grin grin

Yes yes yes... so you wee take me to Christmas villeche... grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hehehe cheesycheesygrin. That's nice, ensure say na password wey peeps nor fit decode sharply o make dem nor dey too see your trouble o winkgrin.

Pounding fufu? shockedshockedshocked. I hope say nor be you be the fufu o cheesycheesygrin.
hahahahahaha, i no be the fufu o, na that fufu we deh chop na e him deh pound grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Lol. A great day. We been thanking God.

You know me from somewhere don't you
Ayamlaykorn

Nah... I only know ur annoying Ayamlaykorn tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Yes yes yes... so you wee take me to Christmas villeche... grin
Ah ah small thing na, At least 50 naira suya I try na grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahaha, i no be the fufu o, na that fufu we deh chop na e him deh pound grin
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Hehehehehhehehehe. Mummy
That chibwike is a maga
Ayamlaykorn
grin grin grin he's my new husband not a maga angry naughty son angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
Ah ah small thing na, At least 50 naira suya I try na grin

If I catch u.. grin

Oya PM let's fix a date wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
Fixed grin
angry angry jbluv55 af you seen angry well, kingtom tin ye aka na barbu waya tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

Nah... I only know ur annoying Ayamlaykorn tongue
Really
You know my siggy. It means you know me cheesy
*extends hand for a shake*
"Ayamlaykorn"
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Jbluv55(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adufetohposh:
Young man where av u been? U want some badu-belle to run u out of business nii angry grin
Chei!!! The One and Only Princess AdufeTohSweetTohSegzyTohPosh cheesycheesygrin.

*takes her hand, takes a bow and kisses her hand* grin

Welcome mami smiley. I even wan sell the business before o cheesycheesygrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
April07:

If I catch u.. grin

Oya PM let's fix a date wink
Done grin Where have you been? And don't tell me school because I know you guys are vacating on friday. You've been with that guy shey cry
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
laykorn:

Really
You know my siggy. It means you know me cheesy
*extends hand for a shake*
"Ayamlaykorn"
Ayamlaykorn

Lolz... see ya big head.grin

*kicks his shin* tongue
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
grin grin grin he's my new husband not a maga angry naughty son angry
And that dre11
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Dahjhi: 8:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
SEASON GREETINGS TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS BAR grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
KingTom:
Done grin Where have you been? And don't tell me school because I know you guys are vacating on friday. You've been with that guy shey cry
grin grin grin

We are vacating this Friday Ooo... ive been around. observing cheesy

which guy? undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by April07: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dahjhi:
SEASON GREETINGS TO THE MEMBERS OF THIS BAR grin

Wish you same Dahjhi.. smiley

Your name eh cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by KingTom(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
missberrypop5:
angry angry jbluv55 af you seen angry well, kingtom tin ye aka na barbu waya tongue tongue
O gini ne me gi? Abeg loosen up joor. Ne go du this girl o, biko free your cloth err sorry mind grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.