Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (868) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (846686 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:09am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
hey
Sweerie mi, Awayu? Goodmorning to you........
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

That's too short
They for teach una reach Xmas
Haba!.......

And Btw........ Goodmrn to you, and hope you dreamt of me?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:20am On Dec 22, 2014
jobsat34:

hallo bro.. i missed that..

anyway, we are playing stoke city today.. i hope they come out to play and not parking Airbus a380...

i expect a super victory.. mikel is also getting is form back.. is combo with matic is giving us extra edge against physical teams..
have you seen the line Up?? I think twill be the normal line up... Matic partnering Fab.. Oscar Up front... The only thing I'm not sure bou is Willian... The dude is dropping form... But is pace might be needed... Mou might take the Risk coz he his a Risk Taker... Its Eida Willian or Schurrle the Goal Driven albino... Don't know if you've noticed but there is current a fight for shirt going on Filipe and aspilicueta with filipe scoring a FK 25yard out.. Sad I dint see the kick... but I think the opponent decides the Right Back to Use... Costa hazard oscar willian...fab matic... Cueta terry cahill ivanovic.. Courtouis... And we are good to go...but this stoke side sha
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

SAy what you wanna say

#Mtcheww

undecidedundecided

Ota Liverpool
lol na liferpool I support ystdy ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
STENON:
Sweerie mi, Awayu? Goodmorning to you........
GM... Am awesome You?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:25am On Dec 22, 2014
STENON:
Haba!.......

And Btw........ Goodmrn to you, and hope you dreamt of me?

It was a blurred vision
So, I did see a fair lady but I don't know if it was you

How are you doing?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
lol na liferpool I support ystdy ooo

Because you know make Arss-nall reduce the gap BTW them and your team

So, how today go be nah
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
GM... Am awesome You?
I'm cool here.
Longest time
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Because you know make Ass-nall reduce the gap BTW them and your team

So, how today go be nah
Nothing to chop and babes coming around...

I think Ai might be running around for the rest of today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2014
STENON:
I'm cool here.
Longest time
Yea Long... Howz your Holiday going na
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Tar

Like say we no sabi them

who be the them a beg?

name one undecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Apology accepted,

How did the night goes
weñt well .How was yours
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
Nothing to chop and babes coming around...

I think Ai might be running around for the rest of today

Okay,

How about drinks
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2014
kelechiMarie:
weñt well .How was yours

Quiet okay,

Felt reformed for the task ahead this week
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

who be the them a beg?

name one undecided

How about the guy you were having a chit chat on one romance thread just this morningundecided
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Okay,

How about drinks
Oboy Nating
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

How about the guy you were having a chit chat on one romance thread just this morningundecided

ehen so you're stalking me all around abi
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

ehen so you're stalking me all around abi

Not that.. ..

I just stumbled on it while checking for new posting on nl
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
Oboy Nating

When will your page be back fully self

I needed to watch today's game oooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

When will your page be back fully self

I needed to watch today's game oooo
FootBall FrenZy Don't Worry Jobsat34 will do the needy... Ai Might not be around doing the Game but I'll surely give you a PostMatch Analysis...
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Not that.. ..

I just stumbled on it while checking for new posting on nl

hmmmm , I see , that aside sha , how're you?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:38am On Dec 22, 2014
neighy:
FootBall FrenZy Don't Worry Jobsat34 will do the needy... Ai Might not be around doing the Game but I'll surely give you a PostMatch Analysis...

No probs

Enjoy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2014
Elantracey:

hmmmm , I see , that aside sha , how're you?

Doing really good

I need to do something

Brb
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Nice seeing you.
Hope you are back at home

Yes i am.....

wats gud?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
mismore:

Yes i am.....

wats gud?

Any good thing you can think of

That's is itsmiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Good morning here,

When you did wake up
Just know that this one wish you a lovely week ahead
Huh!!...Not long ago. grin..Thanks love; Wish you the same.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by 9icegee: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
April07:
.....and they have successfully lost me undecided

9icegee come here angry

9iicegee: *...and de last ting tht was on her mind before she slept off lastnight was ME...it is this type tht i like most, the heavy pretenders, the ones tht have a crush on u but keep pretending not to and fighting it, until it reveals itself the way it just has, they think about u until they sleep off...now everyone will knw*

**i'v never seen a babe run away from a post she made this much, and wish she never made them lol...but its not her fault tht she slept off with me as the last ting on her thoughts tht night na...neither is it mine tht am repeating it...sometimes love has a way of playing pranks on us and ends up embarrassing us in front of our crush....well, thts life smiley**
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Any good thing you can think of

That's is itsmiley

okay.
How's d preparation for xmas goin?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
mismore:

okay.
How's d preparation for xmas goin?

No much preparation my sister

Wetin just have to cut coat according to pocket and not size this time around
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
RaeMystix:

Huh!!...Not long ago. grin..Thanks love; Wish you the same.

Great......

Am sure u will be going to workplace today
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

Great......

Am sure u will be going to workplace today
Yes!....In a few hours time.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
dre11:

No much preparation my sister

Wetin just have to cut coat according to pocket and not size this time around

lol, dats true.

how has been ur day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (865) (866) (867) (868) (869) (870) (871) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.