Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (839887 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
kelechiMarie:
yes o i just love the stairway

I can see that u have eyes for beautiful things.
Ajebuta
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 8:11pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

I can see that u have eyes for beautiful things.
Ajebuta
Hehehehehe i love good things o who doesn't?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
kelechiMarie:
Hehehehehe i love good things o who doesn't?

Where did you copy the picture from
How did your day go?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2014
dre11:

Where did you copy the picture from
How did your day go?
i can't remember
my day went well
kiss _eating cake and doing nothing
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i can't remember
my day went well
kiss _eating cake and doing nothing

Ehehehe
This is what I called ajebo

So, cake is now food..... Maybe that's why u don't wanna let me see u because u have added some weight
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 1:10am On Dec 31, 2014
dre11:

Ehehehe
This is what I called ajebo

So, cake is now food..... Maybe that's why u don't wanna let me see u because u have added some weight
i haven't added actually it's my sister's birthday cake.
I'm on a strict diet of veggies sha and lotsa exercise and water
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
kelechiMarie:
i haven't added actually it's my sister's birthday cake.
I'm on a strict diet of veggies sha and lotsa exercise and water

So u have taken three set of cakes this months alone.

Do you hit the gym or u just walk around the compound
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Feraz(m): 12:07am On Jan 01, 2015
Merry new year peeps!!! To Jbluv55, thans for this joint where we all can have fun. His runaway assistant - watsdatsohard, wishing you a fabulous year ahead. To the people having fun here, keep having fun. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by kelechiMarie(f): 5:04am On Jan 01, 2015
dre11:

So u have taken three set of cakes this months alone.

Do you hit the gym or u just walk around the compound
three sets of cake?hian that was the only cake i ate in the whole of 2014
happy new year
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by neighy(m): 7:35am On Jan 01, 2015
Money Good No be small
Its Good to be Young and dope sha
Its freezing here in Russia ... Tx been a year now... Cc
Jbluv55... Hehehe tx still dat your boy woh
April07... Baby Howdy
Stenon... How was tha holz
Jobsat34... Bestie of life how wife nd pikin
Dre11... Mr LVP hope you enjoyed Swansea victory...
Harlos... Niggurh y u MIA??

HNY To All Our Customers...
#Siqned P.A JB...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year brother cheesy

Jbluv ts almost a year o, m sure u're rocking wherever u r smiley

...and to everyone who we've been having the fun together from the start and those who joined us... Happy new year to ya'll.

Harlos.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by jobsat34(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2015
happy new yr to yu all
neighy
jb
harlos
woky

..... above all
esmeraldar..... thanks for being there..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2015
neighy:
Money Good No be small
April07... Baby Howdy

#Siqned P.A JB...
neighy:
Money Good No be small
April07... Baby Howdy

#Siqned P.A JB...
wow....blishing*......cycles round the thread with Smilling, Laffing, joyful spirit and dancing

*with Hugs and kisses...... Happy new year to you all, I wish you a Great Year of total Liberation and full celebration of Divine Promotion......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 10:59am On Jan 01, 2015
STENON mi owon *rushes to give her a hug*

Congratulation we made it into 2015 smiley Happy new year sweetie

jobsat34 thanks bro *hugs*
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 11:14am On Jan 01, 2015
harlos:
STENON mi owon *rushes to give her a hug*

Congratulation we made it into 2015 smiley Happy new year sweetie

jobsat34 thanks bro *hugs*
Emmmmmmm............................*Speechless....Lips sealed....Mouth closed*..........Looking at his face...stears at him frm head to toe.....Walks round to be sure that I'm still seeing the same Harlos....

Alas.!..he is the one o....Jumps at him and gives him a new year Hugggggggggg

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by harlos: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2015
STENON:
Emmmmmmm............................*Speechless....Lips sealed....Mouth closed*..........Looking at his face...stears at him frm head to toe.....Walks round to be sure that I'm still seeing the same Harlos....

Alas.!..he is the one o....Jumps at him and gives him a new year Hugggggggggg
*with a big smile, wraps hand round her and make it a tight hug*

m sorry for taking so long time to say hi.
Hope you're enjoying the new year?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by STENON(f): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2015
harlos:

*with a big smile, wraps hand round her and make it a tight hug*

m sorry for taking so long time to say hi.
Hope you're enjoying the new year?
*covers face, and smilling ....Apology accepeted....

Oh Yes, The new year is full of enjoyment, .......
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by mismore(f): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year...

my shout out goes to all of you!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Esmeraldar: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2015
jobsat34:
happy new yr to yu all
neighy
jb
harlos
woky

..... above all
esmeraldar..... thanks for being there..
Happy new year to you too my love..thanks for being there too.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin happy new year to the barman... and all d peeps n drunks in d bar.... wheres dre11... and jbluv55. missmossy I see
ya
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
Spaxon:
grin happy new year to the barman... and all d peeps n drunks in d bar.... wheres dre11... and jbluv55. missmossy I see
ya

Where did u go all this years

Should I have to respond to your mention
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
dre11:

Where did u go all this years

Should I have to respond to your mention

hey dre
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
Spaxon:

hey dre

How are u?

Is ur new year resolution include us seeing more of you
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 5:07am On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

How are u?

Is ur new year resolution include us seeing more of you
kind of yes
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
Spaxon:
kind of yes

Okies

Happy Sunday
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Spaxon(f): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
dre11:

Okies

Happy Sunday
. same 3 you dear
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Spaxon:
. same 3 you dear

Okay 4 you dear

When are u going to reveal ur second moniker
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

I wish!...The trip was expensive oh!...Chai!. cry grin

But since u have being there before
The would give u some discount nahgrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

But since u have being there before
The would give u some discount nahgrin
#Side eye#
Infact sef, I might even get my next for free....Its just that i just don't want to return to the place, cos I need to report back to my daily duties.....If not eh...Trust nah wink grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
RaeMystix:

#Side eye#
Infact sef, I might even get my next for free....Its just that i just don't want to return to the place, cos I need to report back to my daily duties.....If not eh...Trust nah wink grin

Me self trust u
So how are u?

Guess u are back at workplace
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by RaeMystix: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
dre11:

Me self trust u
So how are u?

Guess u are back at workplace
grin grin grin
I dey oh...I have enough strength to sustain me till Wednesday.
I still dey house oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.