Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) - Forum Games (879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) (847143 Views)

Forum Games Chat Thread - A Thread For All Fun Lovers / *~ Emeka 7. Voted The Forum Games Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Forum Games Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (890) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Yea, been so busy this few weeks dre11.
Happy val to you my brother.

And to you also

Hope you are hearing from khiaa
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
zyzxx:
yes sir oo
Apy val

Thanks and do have fun man
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zyzxx(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Thanks and do have fun man
thanks sir
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by Bunchersstab(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

And to you also

Hope you are hearing from khiaa
Yea, Khiaa is fine.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
zyzxx:
thanks sir

You welcome
Anything for boys
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Yea, Khiaa is fine.

Is she the same person having the moniker
K-hia
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by caselessogbuagu: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
will you be my val wink
* throw arms wide-open and screams in Hausa accent* opcourse yes!
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zyzxx(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

You welcome
Anything for boys
you are the boss sir

Na u go roja us oo grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
zyzxx:
you are the boss sir

Na u go roja us oo grin

You go old there if you no sabi say nah junior they bring roga cone for bossgringrin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zyzxx(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

You go old there if you no sabi say nah junior they bring roga cone for bossgringrin
grin grin that a cheat ooo
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Morning and have fun during this Val's day

Zyzxx..... Much greetings
evening. yea thanks, didn't have fun though
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
zyzxx:
my pleasure
Hope ur boo take u out?
he divorced me yesterday cry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 6:41pm On Feb 14, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
* throw arms wide-open and screams in Hausa accent* opcourse yes!
kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by chimerase2: 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
evening. yea thanks, didn't have fun though

Why?

What happened?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by zyzxx(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
sorry sweetheart
Just take heart
dat valentine's rule
He will beg u back 2mao
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by caselessogbuagu: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
AfricanApple:
kiss kiss
yesu! Sucre, kiss kiss kiss cool cool wink
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Doing good...... Are u gonna be here during the weekend

Am here, happy val Dre, Africanapple, Cirmuell, Zyzxx cheesy
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
luxanne:

WoW......

You decided not to grace the chart again,
Even at that end
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

WoW......

You decided not to grace the chart again,
Even at that end

What chart?
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
luxanne:

What chart?

Chat I mean

The two times I did sent a message to your whatsapp line............

It came back blank
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by luxanne(f): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
dre11:

Chat I mean

The two times I did sent a message to your whatsapp line............

It came back blank

Oh really? Dunno why it happened so. U can try again.

Will be going off now, sweet dreams smiley
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 12:01am On Feb 15, 2015
luxanne:

Oh really? Dunno why it happened so. U can try again.

Will be going off now, sweet dreams smiley

Goodnight and sweet dreams

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by khiaa(f): 12:50am On Feb 15, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Jbluv55, biko bring one bottle of origin from thier and a plate of goat meat pepper soup for me...
Ask khiaa wetin she go take on dis special day.

Hi honey!! Happy Valentines Day again. smiley kiss kiss
jbluv55 I will like a nice juicy porterhouse steak and a salad please, oh add a glass of red wine, thank you.
Happy Valentine To You And Yours Jbluv
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2015
chimerase2:
angry
hey darling, why the anger, I was only narrating a movie
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 12:59am On Feb 15, 2015
dre11:

Why?

What happened?
no legible man sad
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:00am On Feb 15, 2015
zyzxx:
sorry sweetheart
Just take heart
dat valentine's rule
He will beg u back 2mao
I will pour hot water on his face angry
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
yesu! Sucre, kiss kiss kiss cool cool wink
hmmm, leave yes jare grin
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2015
luxanne:

hello sweery
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by caselessogbuagu: 1:04am On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
hmmm, leave yes jare grin
meyasa kikagudu? Kindawo nan kuma? Mu hadu achan.
Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by AfricanApple(f): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
meyasa kikagudu? Kindawo nan kuma? Mu hadu achan.
i didnt run, i just went for a walk grin
no I'm not fully back, just thought I should say hi to my guys

1 Like

Re: Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded) by dre11(m): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
no legible man sad

Because you decide not to position yourself for him to locate you

(1) (2) (3) ... (876) (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) ... (890) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.