Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. (1808 Views)

Can U Supply Us Iron Ore, Lead Ore & Mica? / Supply Us Aluminium Waste/scraps, Waste Drink Cans, Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by sam4(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2014
We are in kwara state, if there is any God fearing man or woman in the house so we can make a deal. God bless us
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by kaffy4tope(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2014
sam4: We are in kwara state, if there is any God fearing man or woman in the house so we can make a deal. God bless us

I have many customers in the southwest of Nigeria. You can join them if you like.

Check my signature in case you wanna contact me.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by sam4(m): 6:41am On Aug 09, 2014
kaffy4tope:

I have many customers in the southwest of Nigeria. You can join them if you like.

Check my signature in case you wanna contact me.
are you on whattsapp?
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 09, 2014
sam4: We are in kwara state, if there is any God fearing man or woman in the house so we can make a deal. God bless us
I reside in Korea. What kind of clothes do you want new or used clothes, High quality or Low?
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by Nivlin: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2014
sam4: are you on whattsapp?

HI, I can supply your desired goods, and also on Whatsapp, my contact is on my signature.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by Sylvaxxl1(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
@ sam you can contact me on whatsapp if u're serious 08167039824 thoough i'm only into ladies bags and watches for male and female
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by jta2012(m): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2014
@jtaconsulting,we have several associates u can supply u these products,in facts, we have customers in
far north such as Kano.Kaduna .Sokoto that we av bn supplying snc the year 2000.
pls call us @08184932156 or email us @ jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com

Thank You
jtaconsulting,Lagos.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by shawn5ng(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2014

Sam it is not abt supply alone but given u a reasonable price that can give you the kind of margin you desire.
We are into shoes, female and male wears and they are uk product.
You can check out our store on jumia, mimi's mobile boutique for some of our wears or call me on 08039192101.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by femart(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have lots of different design of kids cloth in lagos state. Contact 08168210996 for samples photo.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by saintpn(f): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2014
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by stripper: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014

contact this lady and thank me later

https://www.nairaland.com/1842269/dubai-wholesale-wholesale-bagshairshoesbaby-clothes
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by kaffy4tope(m): 11:15am On Aug 23, 2014
sam4: are you on whattsapp?

Yeah:

+971528705360
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by ebonydam(f): 2:58pm On Aug 27, 2014
pls visit my page: http:///wearhouse.

im into ladies undies: bra, panties, lingerie, tight, girdle. All from mostly US and some from UK.
prices are amazingly affordable. i do bulk sale at discounted rates and single sales.

or mail ebonydam07@yahoo.com.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by sam4(m): 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2014
The person is a student she has used the money to pay her schl fees. She is having only 20k with her, only if u can be using her as a marketer. I can give you her contact if you are interested
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by Mukano: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2014
Try this wholesale website www.mukano.com

You now shop online in Nigeria for shoes, shirts, bags and fashion accessories on wholesale or retail.
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by sam4(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Anyone?
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by nbolaji(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
I can supply you.... I reside in ilorin...... you can beep on whatsapp.... via 08061672099
Re: Pls If Anyone Can Be Supply Us Clothes, Shoes, Bags And Undies E.t.c. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
yes send me her contact on aminapanti@gmail.com I can work wit her

(1) (Reply)

Benaiah Energy Ltd Can: / Nigerian Foodstuffs For Sale To Interested Uk Buyers (afro Shops Etc) / Reliable Clearing/forward Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.