Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Misplaced My Original Teller - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Misplaced My Original Teller (780 Views)

I Misplaced My National Id Card / The Tales And Woes Of A Typical Access Bank Teller / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Misplaced My Original Teller by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2014
Good Day everyone, pls am stranded now and dont know what to do. Am a yr one student in one of the universities here in nigeria. My original school fees teller got misplaced and i dont have the photocopy with me but am with the receipt printout and am scared that during my final yr clearance that it would be required of and if not provided i would be asked to repay it.
Pls is it possible that the bank can do something about it and how? cry
Re: I Misplaced My Original Teller by aieromon(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Your receipt is enough proof that you duly paid the prescribed fees.

Try and keep it safely. The bursary department usually gets a statement of all paid fees per session from their banking partners.
Re: I Misplaced My Original Teller by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thank u very much

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress Your Boss. / How To Be A Model / Please Advice: Can A 1million Naira Build A Self Contain Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.