Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? (632 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / Will You Use This Belt Powerbank If It Comes Out? / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2014
As we know,many people use more than One phone either with two sim or one sim.Some has more than three sim.Maybe two for surfing the net,another for calling.
Now kindly tell us the number of sim you use and their title.The most fascinating is that some use FIVE!!
I use two which is MTN and etisalat.
It's fun!
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by Randerl: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2014
I use 3 MTN, 2 Airtel, 4 Glo amd 2 Etisalat lines
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by cornelin(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2014
I use four: mtn, glo, airtel and etisalat. I use the one that gives me value for my money I.e If you phuck up, I change you and insert another sim. chikena!
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by ib4real95(m): 10:31am On Aug 09, 2014
Randerl: I use 3 MTN, 2 Airtel, 4 Glo amd 2 Etisalat lines

oboi.. na u oo
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by timilehing(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
I use; 1Glo, 1 Aitel, 2 Etisalat & 4 MTN
Not much, just eight (cool
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by tolu4you: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2014
6mtn lines, 3airtel, 1glo....... all coz of cheating them..... forgive me lord ╮(╯_╰)╭(⊙o⊙)♥♣(⊙o⊙)☜
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by epoxide(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
cornelin: I use four: mtn, glo, airtel and etisalat. I use the one that gives me value for my money I.e If you phuck up, I change you and insert another sim. chikena!

God bless you brother .we are playing the same league
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2014
Randerl: I use 3 MTN, 2 Airtel, 4 Glo amd 2 Etisalat lines
WWHAAAAAATT!!!!!!!!!??
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by crowntoro(f): 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2014
just 5, 2 glo, 1mtn, 1 airtel and 1etisalat
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by Liamm(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
3 empty hen
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by chenkov(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
2mtn,1glo,1airtel,1etisalat
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 10, 2014
i use emm..mtn,glo,airtel,etisalat, visafone.starrcoms...that's all.what i do is that i load hundred naira in all of them,at the end of the month.i put the unused sim in my phone nd den i flash my number.(to prevent blocking).
i don't throw away my sims,i remember when i gave someone my mtn sim cuz i didn't use it again, d Dude just loades #100 and then they gave him 1 gig free!!
Re: How Many Sim Do You Use Altogether? by beinstein(m): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2014
2 mtn. Whether na jazz mtn use hold me i no know yet ooo.
E go soon fade sha.

(1) (Reply)

MODEM Help Pls !!! / Very Clean Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition For Sale / Battery Saver... Does It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.