Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

“i’m Just Laughing”-burna Boy’s Mother Reacts To Burna´s Marriage Issues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Just Laughing”-burna Boy’s Mother Reacts To Burna´s Marriage Issues (740 Views)

Tweet: Cant Believe MTV Base Africa's Response To Burna Boy {see Here} / Seun Kuti Responds To Burna Boy Indecent @ Felaboration[video] / Seun Kuti Finally Reacts To Burna Boy Performing In His Underwear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Just Laughing”-burna Boy’s Mother Reacts To Burna´s Marriage Issues by afronewwww: 8:39am On Aug 09, 2014
In the past weeks, Burnaboy posted some interesting tweets. The first was officially firing his mother as his manager and the second was saying he is never getting married. In a chat with Punch,she addressed both issues .

READ MORE HERE... http://www.afro-gist.com/2014/08/im-just-laughing-burna-boys-mother.html

Re: “i’m Just Laughing”-burna Boy’s Mother Reacts To Burna´s Marriage Issues by CJPresh(f): 10:03am On Aug 09, 2014
Bboy'z mom is reallly cute

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Shows Off Curvaceous & Always T*werking B*ooty! / Legendary Actor Jackie Chan's Son Was Arrested For Drug Possesion / Sub Of Life - 9ice’s Ex Wife Toni Payne Tweets Her Thoughts About Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.