Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Pls What Do I Do Concerning This? I Really Need Your Advice. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls What Do I Do Concerning This? I Really Need Your Advice. (534 Views)

Is Intelligence Overrated: What You Really Need To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls What Do I Do Concerning This? I Really Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 09, 2014
Pls Nairalanders, i really need your help and advice on this. I studied in a federal high institution in the northern part. I had a cgpa of 4.40 in my final year with one carryover. I met the lecturer that took the course, and it turned out that she didnt record my 2nd C.A. Now, i am the only one living in the state where this school is located. My family have relocated from the state, and they want me to leave the state and certificate, and join them in the south. However, when i wrote an application of deferment of programme to the dean of my faculty, he rejected it and insisted that i must register the course and make sure i attend to lectures, else i will be withdrawn from the school. Please tell me what to do? I am totally confused right now.

(1) (Reply)

All University And Poly Updates / Please, I Need Important Info On Ibadan Poly. / THREAD For Interested Post-graduate Candidates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.