Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me (1064 Views)

BBM Group. Send Your PIN / Drop Your BB Pin If You Are A Single Parent And Ready To Re-unite / Blackberry Pin Exchange (bb Pin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by fubbyy(m): 10:38am On Aug 09, 2014
Drop your pin if you are tired of life just like me so we can discuss it

2939B896
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by padeolu: 11:19am On Aug 09, 2014
Am not tired of life. So I won't drop my pin
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by curiouses: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2014
fubbyy: Drop your pin if you are tired of life just like me so we can discuss it

2939B896
Are you feeling Suicidal or what?....Let's discuss here pls.
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
fubbyy: Drop your pin if you are tired of life just like me so we can discuss it

2939B896

Oga chill o.
It seem like you are going through a lot.
People are going through worst things than you.
Look at your picture... You look great and healthy and young.
As long as there is life there is hope.
Your breakthrough will be soon.
You have a million reasons to be thankful.
Don't worry, all will be well. Just hang in there.
Rome was. Not built in a day.
What you need to do is self evaluation and work on yourself. Read books... Attend seminars and continue to pray.
God will come through.
Pele and I feel your pain too.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by oladimejiadebisi: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2014
7A7423C2
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by oladimejiadebisi: 12:34am On Aug 10, 2014
oladimejiadebisi: 7A7423C2
am in search of lov
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by fubbyy(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2014
padeolu: Am not tired of life. So I won't drop my pin
who asked u to comment
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by padeolu: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2014
fubbyy: who asked u to comment
why you open thread if u no want make I comment?
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by fubbyy(m): 7:19am On Aug 10, 2014
padeolu: why you open thread if u no want make I comment?
can't u read the subject or is it that u read but can't understand?
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by padeolu: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2014
fubbyy: can't u read the subject or is it that u read but can't understand?
I kuku read it well, and I understood it fine. So u don get the rope wey u wan take hang urself abi make I dash you one? I get local gun aswell though the powder don finish, if you even like, I fit give you small acid from my car battery make you drink. See how generous I am. Don't thank me oo, I just dey do my own for God.
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by mrcrabs(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Just passing by and before I forget. I will like to say

Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by iamolalekan(m): 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by Ichel: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Op, how are you living?
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by fubbyy(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ichel: Op, how are you living?
like a dead man
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by Ichel: 11:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
fubbyy: like a dead man
can you be more elaborate
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by fubbyy(m): 2:57am On Aug 13, 2014
Ichel:
can you be more elaborate
when you lost hope on life you become dead while working
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by segxi1960: 4:55am On Aug 14, 2014
iamolalekan: I need a friend, must be female. Someone I can chat with and share my view. our friendship may lead to serious relationship. Am MSC student, Yoruba, 27yrs. If you are Interested add me 2A1D1EF6

*I am an Msc...*
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by calabaman(m): 6:08am On Aug 15, 2014
As long as there is life... There is hope!

Hang in there
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by McflukDanlee: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Amen where there's light there's always hope
And when there's so much fuel prob will end in fire. Boyz
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
Fine boy like u tired f life. Mbanu! @ padeolu life no fit tire strong virile man like u na btw how ur relation still waiting for d video o
Re: Drop Your Pin If You Are Tired Of Living Just Like Me by padeolu: 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
rozzay: Fine boy like u tired f life. Mbanu! @ padeolu life no fit tire strong virile man like u na btw how ur relation still waiting for d video o
tire ke? When fine gels still dey street. I no do am again o.. I just press bwest n play with yansh... U sha wan send me to kirikiri.. God pass you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up Arena On Whatsapp / I Am Looking For A Female Friend From Any Part Of Nigeria. / Please Help ! I Need A Sugar Mummy That Is Financially Stable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.