Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,080 members, 7,838,725 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) (22296 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Buys Girlfriend $550k Car, Her 4th Car In 2 Years (pics) / PHOTO. Meet The 7 Children Of 2face Idibia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by wayne4loan: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
WOW..TIME DO FLY
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nice one! My best movie .....
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Iykemoney1(m): 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Edelweiss, edelweiss
Every morning you greet me
Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss
Bless my homeland Nigeria forever

Small and white
Clean and bright
You look happy to meet me

Blossom of snow sun
May you bloom and grow
Bloom and grow forever
Edelweiss, edelweiss
Bless my homeland Nigeria forever
feel lyk crying now.... Wonderful memories
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by sexyglow(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Where is sis Mariah and Capatain?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by nikkyshyne(f): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2012
Iyke money: feel lyk crying now.... Wonderful memories
Me too cry

Edelweiss, edelweiss
Bless Nigeria forever.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Spicythachiq: 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Awwwwh! I wana cry...miss those days when my Uncle wakes my self and my cousins up every midnight just to watch this movie. sad
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2012
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by chineji(m): 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
how does this affect the price of garri in the market
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by JIV: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
Greatest movie ever. bt really i tot grettle died na
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Crown25: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2012
[/color][color=#990000]Wow! After so many yrs dis is it, tank God its american but if its 9ja witches and wizard wuld hve kil dem al... I'm so hapi dis is gud
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by tommyspet: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2012
I pray make in 5years genevive,Omotola,chioma chukwuka,stephiny,jim iyke,chidi mokeme,nonso diobi,mike ezuroye,ramson Naoh go fit see each other for road greet them self
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Xma10: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2012
Wow! @OP thanks for this lovely thread. ℓ̊ so fell in love with the movie that ℓ̊ watched it almost evryday and ended up cramming almost all its lines. Good to see those kids grown into parents!
ℓ̊ love sound of music with passion! Lucia, Fredrich, Kurts, Martha, Louisa,...,..., Maria and Captain!
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Ronny2(f): 7:12pm On Jan 31, 2013
I love dis...
Maria makes me laugh.
Do u rmbr dis song
Doe a deer, a female deer
Ray a trouble glowing sun
Me a name I call myself
Far anoda way to run
Sow a needle pulling thread
La ... To follow sow
Tea I drink with jam n bread
And dis bring us back to dooooooooo
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by ayena: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2013
its an amazing movie
Ronny2: I love dis...
Maria makes me laugh.
Do u rmbr dis song
Doe a deer, a female deer
Ray a trouble glowing sun
Me a name I call myself
Far anoda way to run
Sow a needle pulling thread
La ... To follow sow
Tea I drink with jam n bread
And dis bring us back to dooooooooo
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by mikron(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
why number 4 come old pass number 2 na?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2013
Very nice. They are all lucky to have been part of something so special. . . One of the best movies in motion-picture history.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by shullamite: 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Remembering the sound of music.
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by edkai: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by okwabayi(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
My grandmother had the biggest crush on the captain, as well as most of the fully grown women I remember from back in the day.
When we say women always prefer already accomplished men boys always think it is a joke. Why did women fall head over heels for a man with seven children? Why not the other single male characters in the film?
Re: The 7 Children In 'the Sound Of Music' - After 40 Years (pics) by okwabayi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
edkai:
Good morning nairalanders. Pardon me for derailing...I want to solicit your support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
Everyday you guys need physical favours with nothing to give in return but God's favour.
The God's favour you have for me, why not put it into good use?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley's "Am I A Yahoo Boy" Hits 3 Million Views On Youtube / Cossy Orjiakor Announces Marriage Plans / Rapper 2shotz Poses With Ali Baba In His Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.