Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? (2308 Views)

Baariz - A Complete Cure For HIV/AIDS / Cancer Drugs A Cure For HIV – Says Researchers / Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by ayobarmy(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
hi all, pls i need a permanent cure for stretch mark. Its turning my wife's legs to something else...
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Liamm(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2014
Tell her to bath with salt and water. grin
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Mrval20(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2014
It has no cure. Maybe she should try to lose some weight to prevent new ones from appearing.
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Tweetums(f): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
I have I got it from US .... Only one remain
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by ayobarmy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2014
@tums, tell me about it
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2014
Combine glycolic acid and Retin-A!!
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by dunhill26(m): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2014
ayobarmy: hi all, pls i need a permanent cure for stretch mark. Its turning my wife's legs to something else...
The only cure to stretch marks is Swissgarde Tissue oil which is fortified with rich selected herbal ingredients for treatment of stretch marks and black spots. 08136478517,08183808324

Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Nwulia(f): 6:42am On Aug 10, 2014
Try Palmers coco butter cream,the one in cup not bottle,though it darkens the skin a bit,but it works well even as a spot removal.
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by ayobarmy(m): 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Nwulia: Try Palmers coco butter cream,the one in cup not bottle,though it darkens the skin a bit,but it works well even as a spot removal.
pls dear, is it the 1 with cream cup and brown cover?

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by ayobarmy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
dunhill26:
The only cure to stretch marks is Swissgarde Tissue oil which is fortified with rich selected herbal ingredients for treatment of stretch marks and black spots. 08136478517,08183808324
pls how much is it, and where can i get it in onitsha
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by Nwulia(f): 2:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayobarmy: pls dear, is it the 1 with cream cup and brown cover?
yes it is
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by dunhill26(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
ayobarmy: pls how much is it, and where can i get it in onitsha
whatsapp or call me, so tht i will gv u the nearest Swissgarde depot address whr u can get it because, u cant see it in any ordinary shop. u can meet a distributor or go to our depot near u.
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by homesodear: 5:16am On Aug 20, 2014
ayobarmy: hi all, pls i need a permanent cure for stretch mark. Its turning my wife's legs to something else...

Backed by popular demand!!! Need to lose a few inches quickly; our body toning products combine instant results with long term benefits so you can look better now and later without side effects. Botanical extracts help you shed water weight while thermogenic herbs boost your metabolism to burn calories. This training is a great way to tighten skin after weight loss and help reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.

SKIN TONING BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• English ivy extracts aid in the elimination of fats and toxins from cells
• Horsetail extract removes bloat and water weight for instant slimming
• Thermogenic herbs raise metabolism by burning calories with exercise
• Other beneficial herbs render smooth and supple skin with natural astringents, moisturizers, collagen and elastin. Great for tightening skin after weight loss.

Who Should Attend? Skin care Professionals, Make-up Artists, Models, Spa Owners, Existing Business Owners, Students, Moms, Workers, etc are all welcome (No experience necessary!!!)
This hands-on training is FREE. Limited seating available, make your reservation ASAP. Must bring toning products to participate.

For further enquiries email me info@aloe4eva.com, ivychaste@yahoo.co.uk, ehidab11@gmail.com or call or whatsapp 08034917464 or 08083767721

EVERY WOMAN MUST BE TREATED LIKE A QUEEN AND SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A QUEEN. WITH SIMPLE PRODUCTS YOU WILL SIMPLY LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A QUEEN, EVEN IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY TO GO TO EXPENSIVE SPA’S, BECAUSE YOU CAN NOW HAVE YOUR OWN SPA AT HOME!
Re: Who Knows The Complete Cure For STRETCH MARK? by ultrazone(m): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

The Healthy Choice - Power Oil / 51 Fantastic Uses For Baking Soda / Mdcn Versus Foreign Trained Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.