Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! (2996 Views)

First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission / I Am A Fortune Teller. (qna) / I Lost My Bank Teller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! by SHOPPERS(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
Pls fellow nairalanders, especially banks staffs.

I lost 4 tellers which I used in paying in about 30000 naira into an organisational account. I have tried all my possible best to retrieve it all to no avail and I must present those tellers unfailing on tuesday or refund the money.

Pls is there anyway the bank GTB can issue me any form of payment reciept? Is there anything I can do? This issue is currently boiling me as I don't know what to do. PLS HELP
Re: Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! by chibwike(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
if u can remember the date the paid the money..you can be given another teller by the bank
Re: Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! by SHOPPERS(m): 7:06pm On Aug 09, 2014
chibwike: if u can remember the date the paid the money..you can be given another teller by the bank

Seriously? Thanks bro! I will go to the bank on monday. Pls are you sure? Is there any other details I need to provide?
Re: Pls HELP! I Lost A Very Important Teller! by stnkembu(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2014
GTB will issue you another evidence of deposit but you'll have to be sure of the amount and date you made the deposits. You can also go with a means of ID to show that u're actually the person that made those deposits.

(1) (Reply)

HITI Photo Printers Wireless & Wifi For Small Business & Big Photo Biz / You Know / Who Nairaland Member Would You Choose To Impress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.