Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

New Nigeria Blazing Chatting Site. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / New Nigeria Blazing Chatting Site. (589 Views)

Awoof!!!!mtn 1gb Daily Free Blazing Hot / Latest Blazing Tweak In The World Of Mtn / New Nigeria Website Directory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Nigeria Blazing Chatting Site. by Wakolord(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2014
;DIt is a great wap chatting site www.addmeup.tk is was made by a nigerian. The report came to us wako tv that the guy or admin needs members heres the real news and he also stated that i would also teach the first 200 people to sign up how to design thier own wap well am currently a student there and i have also started creating my site from his lessons. For those of you who want to have a site just hit it www.addmeup.tk. ;DIt is a great wap chatting site www.addmeup.tk is was made by a nigerian. The report came to us wako tv that the guy or admin needs members heres the real news and he also stated that i would also teach the first 200 people to sign up how to design thier own wap well am currently a student there and i have also started creating my site from his lessons. For those of you who want to have a site just hit it www.addmeup.tk.
Re: New Nigeria Blazing Chatting Site. by wapkaboy: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Oya lets go there.
Re: New Nigeria Blazing Chatting Site. by osile2012: 8:00pm On Aug 09, 2014
Cool. another Wonderful site that enables Nigerians to rate Brands,Products and People is the one on my link. Take advantage of it and start rating today. You stand a chance of winning lots of exciting prices when u rate.

(1) (Reply)

Help On Asp.net Website Error / Unlimited Reseller Hosting With Cpanel At Waxspace Starts From $5.90/mo / Help On This Web Html

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.