Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,207 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly (806 Views)

Beatz,beatz,beatz!!!, Hey Guyz I Need It Urgently Plz / I Want Don Jazzy's Email Address Badly! / Do You Want Your Musical Video To Be Played On Mtv Base, Sound City, And Nigizim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly by lexdino: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2014
Ok
Re: Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly by ayukdaboss(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2014
lexdino: On my way driving home this evening, i heard this particular song playing loudly in one of the bars and the beat seems to have a bit of fuji in it.
Some notable lines i could recall in the song were:
Na she dey do me go go go...
Panadol...
Dont leave me like this...

I want to download the song but I dont even know the artist's name talk less of the track title.

Does anyone here know about the song and where i can download it? Thanks in adv.

The name of the artist is 'X2'
Name of song is 'Panadol'

Oya say thank you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigerian Artist Played This Song? Really Need It Badly by lexdino: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
[quote author=

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Controversial Biff Btw Jiggy Smallz N Vector D Viper / Xblaze Making A Beat With Fl Studio On Youtube / Learn To Write Good Songs And Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.