Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins (7628 Views)

Woman Who Had Ribs Removed To Look Like Jessica Rabbit Needs Corset To Stay Aliv / . / Photos From The Twins Concert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by kizbad: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2014

Most Incredible Photos Ever, Imagine walking up the street and meeting a stranger who is totally not related to you but looks exactly like you. Check out this series of portraits by photographer Francois Brunelle entitled 'I'm Not A Lookalike'. They all feature two unrelated strangers who look like twins.

The 62-year-old Montreal-based photographer has spent the last 12 years scouring the world for complete
strangers who look alarmingly similar, according to Rex USA.
Brunelle told Rex USA he was inspired by 2 things. First he used to see look-alikes all over since a very long time. Second, his own likeness with TV character Mr Bean."

Have you ever met or heard of someone that could pass as your twin?

- See more at: http://www.askranker.com/2014/08/most-incredible-photos-ever-meet.html

1 Like

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by speakthetruth: 3:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Where is d pix?
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by kizbad: 3:54am On Aug 10, 2014
the pixs is showing
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 10, 2014
wow shocked
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by winningbt: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2014
AMazing!!!
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by constance500: 6:32am On Aug 10, 2014
Yes... Back then in my high school days.. I and this calabar girl was very identical that people were asking if she was my twin.. I was confused cos I haven't met her before. When I met her.. i b like "Jesus ' shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Marcelxyz(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2014
awesome
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2014
Yes,I look like the younger version of Dangote,he's my older look alike..

2 Likes

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by echobee(f): 7:20am On Aug 10, 2014
Wonderful
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2014
God is good. His acts always amazes me.

1 Like

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by sKeetz(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2014
Yomieluv: Yes,I look like the younger version of Dangote,he's my older look alike..

But your pocket doesn't look like his undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Abiagirl777(f): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2014
Yeah,my mum has one.it happened that a man wanted to marry the lady and came to our house to seek permission.mum said she has no twin,till de day she was brought to our house,all of us including my dad were speechless!she bcam a family friend.

Last yr we saw her in church and went to hug her thinking it was our mum untill we heard her voice and stopped in our tracks.
God is wonderful

6 Likes

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by rattlesnake(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
If u look very closely they don't look alike

3 Likes

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Danhumprey: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2014
sKeetz:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by hatux: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2014
Its very true!
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: grin grin grin grin grin
you laugh too much.
It's healthy though.smiley

how was that shiit?
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Valfrankie(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2014
Pics of them not being related to each other or ADONBILIVIT! embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedNa me una wan scam?
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by ChiSun27(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2014
God's miracles are indescribable.
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Danhumprey: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2014
Largas:
you laugh too much.
It's healthy though.smiley

how was that shiit?
The shìt was fine. Just waiting for the outcome,though.
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2014
Danhumprey: The shìt was fine. Just waiting for the outcome,though.
I suspect it'll be out this week.
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by CertifiedFreak(m): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2014
Semblances are only bit parts. Hair, jaws, glasses. These "alikeness" ain't through and true.
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by priscaoge(f): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2014
They are called Doppelgangers(Not sure about the spelling). Have not seen them physically before but I saw someone that looks like my elder brother in a Magazine shockedshocked,I quickly bought the magazine and took it to my Bro, Lol the guy was shocked....God is perfect in all things.

2 Likes

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Danhumprey: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2014
Largas:
I suspect it'll be out this week.
I don't know o. But I earnestly hope it'll be out soon.
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by freshness2020: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2014
So amazing! Truly God is great!
I'm the younger look alike of D'banj!
Check my DP for confirmation!
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
while in highschool i had an identical,(carbon copy)her name was uju,but teachers call me her name too,thinkin i was her,vice versa,one day i summited my exam papers after her and the teacher said i was cheating dat i had submitted before,had to call her to verify grin ....funny enuff after school,i met another uju again shocked carbon copy....people began callin me her name again..and the funny tin is am yoruba.....atimes somone wud just tap me and be like uju bia ne na

1 Like

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Rooneyboy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
rattlesnake: If u look very closely they don't look alike
# True talk
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by yungchop: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
sKeetz:

grin grin grin this is what I call BULLYING grin dude you crrrrrraaaaaaaaay
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yea. I had a very good friend way back...
he called one day nd was like 'babe where are you?'
I was in school then, and he started arguing with me o, say it's me he is seeing in abj. Me wey never go Abuja for my life....
I said it's not me mbok. We kept on arguing and I told him pls walk up to me over there in Abj ...I wanna see u too.

He did just that, when he greeted the girl and she smiled, I gat one improperly aligned tooth -she doesn't have one...and of of course I didn't do any dental surgery he wasn't aware of.

He explained to her and left, told him to collect her no, but he didn't. I would have loved to meet her.

1 Like

Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by daywalker12911(m): 2:29pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea. I had a very good friend way back...
he called one day nd was like 'babe where are you?'
I was in school then, and he started arguing with me o, say it's me he is seeing in abj. Me wey never go Abuja for my life....
I said it's not me mbok. We kept on arguing and I told him pls walk up to me over there in Abj ...I wanna see u too.

He did just that, when he greeted the girl and she smiled, I gat one improperly aligned tooth -she doesn't have one...and of of course I didn't do any dental surgery he wasn't aware of.

He explained to her and left, told him to collect her no, but he didn't. I would have loved to meet her.
How come you always have sometin to say?
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
daywalker12911:
How come you always have sometin to say?
Bc am alife, I meet people and things happen.
Boring question I must add'
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by Lekison(m): 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
Uhmm...my mum always tell me I luk lyk Obama undecided
Re: Most Incredible Photos Ever - Meet Unrelated Strangers Who Look Like Twins by lampardizik(m): 3:01am On Aug 11, 2014
it is said like that there are 9 people who look exactly like you but chances of meeting them is very slim

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Of Mark Angel Comedy 2021 / Edeson Breakfast News Headlines: Linda Ikeji Nominated For 2012 Future Awards. / Amber Rose Gets Forehead Tattoo, Says Its A St Peter's Cross, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.