Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? (693 Views)

Nairalanders, See What This Chelsea Fan Did To This Cow / Sepp Blatter Is Finally Shown The Exit Door Out Of Fifa / To All Chelsea Fans For The Exit Of Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by cashbayo(m): 7:40am On Aug 10, 2014
But like seriosuly I am so sad to see the exodus of Diego Lopez from Santiago Benabeau to San Siro possibly soon, I don't see an Iker Casillas or a Keylor Navas obstructing balls from enetering the post as Diego Lopez does! How can a club like Real Madrid that loves winning now and always let go their best goalkeeper knowingfully well Iker is almost finished and still suffering from his numerous recent calamities in between the sticks and Navas with due respect to his heroics with his previous Club and Chilean National team at the W/C he is not in same level with Diego Lopez... I want to believe the decision won't backfire!

1 Like

Re: Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by theplanmaker: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2014
they just wanted to please iker I guess. the guy is a god at Madrid
Re: Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by tuffgongjo(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
Politics.
Re: Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by Omero(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
theplanmaker: they just wanted to please iker I guess. the guy is a god at Madrid
Seconded, but e go backfire.
Re: Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by gabmaxblanco(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Keylor Navas is frm costa-Rica not Chile,

We still av a great team doooor!

Diego Lopez doesn't av luck,

But our legend does.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do Nairalanders See About The Exit Of Diego Lopez From Real Madrid? by cr7lomo: 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
gabmaxblanco: Keylor Navas is frm costa-Rica not Chile,

We still av a great team doooor!

Diego Lopez doesn't av luck,

But our legend does.

Thank u my broda , Lopez doesn't hv luck but Casillas does . The 2 competitions Casillas commanded last season , we won d trophies but Lopez has Neva won a trophy for Madrid

(1) (Reply)

GEORGE EQUIPMENTS Guaranteed Tested Uk Used Phones And Electronics At Discount / English Premier League 2014-15 Greatest Flops. / Serena Williams Defeats Elder Sister Venus At Wimbledon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.