Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger (751 Views)

Get Ur SMILE Superfast Internet / 24/7 HRS Power Bank For Laptop,Printer, iPAD, BB/PHONES Say No To Power Failure / How To Give Your Usb Devices A Background Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by PenSoftCorp(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2014
we all know the latest development in technology, the world is now moving to SOLAR because of it's reliability and other advantages.
at PenSoft Corp, we offer the best in providing solutions relating to IT.
We have in stock now
"POCKET POWER FOR MOBILES"

FEATURES
-wide compatibility
-powerful with long operation time
-portable and convenient
-high efficiency of power conversion
-electricity-saving function
-user friendly
-long cycle friendly
-rapid charge
-environmental frienliness & economic effeciency

it can be used to charge devices ranging from ipads, itouch and any mobile devices including mobile phones.

i actually love this thing cause i can either charge it with the SUN or ELECTRICITY.
PRICE = #5,000
Order for your own at

we will deliver to ur doorstep
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by Armstrong57(m): 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hi,what'r the specifications?lik output capacity and time it takes to fully charger?thanks
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Armstrong57: Hi,what'r the specifications?lik output capacity and time it takes to fully charger?thanks
u can either charge it with solar or electricity, just for an hour and that will last u if u use it to charge many devices continually for 48hrs, but if it is just to charge a device only, it can take more than a week.
the output capacity is 5v. which is the specification for mobile devices.
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by PenSoftCorp(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
SOLAR POWER BANK still selling, u can get urs at pensoftcorp@gmail.com
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by Ikonz(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
u can either charge it with solar or electricity, just for an hour and that will last u if u use it to charge many devices continually for 48hrs, but if it is just to charge a device only, it can take more than a week.
the output capacity is 5v. which is the specification for mobile devices.

Bro, u didnt really answer the guy. What's the capacity of the power bank in mah? What & what does it come with in terms of accessories? Where is the sample pix of it? How do I get it in terms of transporting it down to my location and what will be the cost for that?
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by PenSoftCorp(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ikonz:

Bro, u didnt really answer the guy. What's the capacity of the power bank in mah? What & what does it come with in terms of accessories? Where is the sample pix of it? How do I get it in terms of transporting it down to my location and what will be the cost for that?
CAPACITY = 5000ma/h
in terms of accessories, it comes with about 7 diff mobile input including ipads, iphones and others
u can only get this if u are residing either in ogun state or lagos state
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by Ikonz(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2014
PenSoftCorp:
CAPACITY = 5000ma/h
in terms of accessories, it comes with about 7 diff mobile input including ipads, iphones and others
u can only get this if u are residing either in ogun state or lagos state

5000mah for 5k is too much bro. 12000mah full capacity from MAYORALL SOURCE goes for N3,500. Make your price competitive and watch your patronage grow. Thanks
Re: Get Ur Mobile Devices Solar\power Bank Charger by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Ikonz:

5000mah for 5k is too much bro. 12000mah full capacity from MAYORALL SOURCE goes for N3,500. Make your price competitive and watch your patronage grow. Thanks
HABA, do you want to steal it ni, check jumia, check konga, for the same thing and also i am giving you warranty, my product is different from what others sell, i sell quality and my clients know me for that, bessides, those that purchased from me knew the value so they never complained about the price, try me. I DONT SELL FAKE THINGS

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Computer Welcome You By Calling Your Name / . / What Is A Refurbished Hp Laptop And What Are The Disadvantages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.