Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! (1808 Views)

Miami Ad School Scholarships For Creatives - Closing Soon! / How Close Do You Normally Place Your Phones To Your Ears! / Abuja Creatives Meeting - Bringing It Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by collins125: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2014

[size=13pt]Hi, I'm a student film-maker based in Ibadan and I have my own mini studio with basic digital gear for film-making; cameras (canon DSLRs, couple of GoPro cameras, semi-pro camcorders) Sennheiser mic (shot gun boom mic) and both Windows and Mac editing suite.

I'd like to find like-minded creative enthusiasts who are as excited about making movies as I am.

I'm keen to produce low or rather no budget feature films to start with, I'm looking for cast and crew to team as a group. I am keen to produce 2-3 such low/no budget features and then I am sure we will find our way ahead.

My idea is to create something like a writer's group. But rather than limit ourselves to scripts, we'd go through the whole process, from development to post production. (short films, 1-5 minutes, of limited scope) I'd like this to a weekly short film series, each one unique and interesting, but created by a group of talented, dedicated individuals.

During the production phase of our collaboration, we would rotate directors for each short, while everyone else fills in those crew positions that fit their talents.

In that regard, I'm hoping to find people with more specialized skill sets than simply, say acting, or directing. Yeah, sounds more like a challenge. I know...I dig individuals that love challenges. Its a process...a way of learning.

So, whether you're an actor, dancer, rapper, writer, thug (jovial one, lol), critic, sound designer, fashion designer, make up artiste or anything in between, if you're interested, please indicate interest in comments below.

But of course, we need to start first. I would love to team up with like minds and am looking forward to hearing from those who want to venture together with me.

I'm not looking for expertise but that's always useful, just bring your passion and we're set!

Let me know if you have any questions below.

PLEASE INTERESTED/LIKE MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. MUST LIVE IN IBADAN OR WILLING TO TRAVEL AT SHORT NOTICE.

DCP
BB Pin:7F2DEF78

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by prof800(m): 11:35am On Aug 10, 2014
Very nice passion you've got.
I wish you good luck.
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2014
collins125:

[size=13pt]Hi, I'm a student film-maker based in Ibadan and I have my own mini studio with basic digital gear for film-making; cameras (canon DSLRs, couple of GoPro cameras, semi-pro camcorders) Sennheiser mic (shot gun boom mic) and both Windows and Mac editing suite.

I'd like to find like-minded creative enthusiasts who are as excited about making movies as I am.

I'm keen to produce low or rather no budget feature films to start with, I'm looking for cast and crew to team as a group. I am keen to produce 2-3 such low/no budget features and then I am sure we will find our way ahead.

My idea is to create something like a writer's group. But rather than limit ourselves to scripts, we'd go through the whole process, from development to post production. (short films, 1-5 minutes, of limited scope) I'd like this to a weekly short film series, each one unique and interesting, but created by a group of talented, dedicated individuals.

During the production phase of our collaboration, we would rotate directors for each short, while everyone else fills in those crew positions that fit their talents.

In that regard, I'm hoping to find people with more specialized skill sets than simply, say acting, or directing. Yeah, sounds more like a challenge. I know...I dig individuals that love challenges. Its a process...a way of learning.

So, whether you're an actor, dancer, rapper, writer, thug (jovial one, lol), critic, sound designer, fashion designer, make up artiste or anything in between, if you're interested, please indicate interest in comments below.

But of course, we need to start first. I would love to team up with like minds and am looking forward to hearing from those who want to venture together with me.

I'm not looking for expertise but that's always useful, just bring your passion and we're set!

Let me know if you have any questions below.

PLEASE INTERESTED/LIKE MINDED PEOPLE ONLY. MUST LIVE IN IBADAN OR WILLING TO TRAVEL AT SHORT NOTICE.

DCP
BB Pin:7F2DEF78

[/size]
Good one bro,interested but not base in Ibadan.
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by collins125: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Mrcdorv: Good one bro,interested but not base in Ibadan.

Thanks for the interest. You're on BBM or Whatsapp?
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
collins125:

Thanks for the interest. You're on BBM or Whatsapp?
Whatsapp d same number on the sign.
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by Nobody: 3:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Great idea bro...am a writer. Currently now @ ibadan but doesn‘t have time..wish yuh best of luck
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by collins125: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tuham: Great idea bro...am a writer. Currently now @ ibadan but doesn‘t have time..wish yuh best of luck

Thanks!
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by collins125: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Update!!!

I will be shooting a music video very soon. Shooting, directing and editing all by myself! Yeah. I feel.... Currently storyboarding the concept!

Additional ideas will be welcomed. The music is pop, uplifting and celebrating the struggles of our lives and our victories. Keep it locked here and check for more updates.
Re: Looking For Like-Minded Creatives! Ibadan Or Close-by! by ibrozyconcept(m): 7:58am On Aug 18, 2014
Am Aderemi Ibrahim Tunde,a graphist, web designer and a cartoonist, trust us @ ibrozyconcept for your exotic graphic works like dp for events,birthday dp's ,album arts,party invites,cartoon expressions,graffiti, and so much more as this is the avenue where most of the interactive cartoons all around bbm are made.

We are also specialized in creating,designing efficient and attractive websites for Ur small and large scale business to give you that needed massive boast.

To see any of the past amazing designs from the IbrozyConcepT world.

Click on any of these links

https://www.nairaland.com/1563144/animation-world-nairalander-ibrozyconcept#21149076

http://ibrozyconcept.com/index.php?p=1_16_MA-GALLERY-EXHIBITION

www.ibrozyconcept.com

Hello bro,
Am based in ibadan too and woild really love to work with u, see my designs via dah nl link... Ma pin is 2904286B.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Still In Need Of Video Editor / The Pix Of The Sun / Please RATE This 3D Drawing A Nairalander Drew On A Scale Of 1-10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.