Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture (2804 Views)

Facebook To Introduce “profile Videos” As Alternative To “profile Pictures” / Google Changes Search Engine Logo / Google Is Now Alphabet: Search Giant Changes Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by atlwireles: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
And what does that picture mean? undecided
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by EkoIle1: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
atlwireles: And what does that picture mean? undecided

I don't think the man gives a damn what it means to your type....
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by atlwireles: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:

[s]I don't think the man gives a damn what it means to your type....
[/s][s][/s]
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Tundeiab(m): 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
EkoIle1:

Obviously, some of you are too bitter, angry and bigoted to move on after such personal loss, but life doesn't start or end with such loss, sane and loving people move on and this is why the man is a million times a better human being than you all many times over...

Dozens of Nigerians got blown in a bomb blast in the same environment your president sleeps with his own children same day hundreds of innocent school girls got kidnapped by terrorists, but your mean spirited and heartless went dancing and socializing in Kano less than 24 hours.

You people are extremely insane, too full of hate and bitterness and this is the reason why you people are perpetually backwardness and bugged down pain and sorrow...
The same you have been criticizing PDP for ages. Still more than half of APC are decampees of PDP. Same crop of politicians with different label. Seems sanity is a scarce commodity in your house hold.
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by abdulaz: 2:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
I thought he just lost a son? undecided
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by gulfer: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
DickDastardly: I think say na only me dey craze undecided

Thread for mad pipo!
#Zooms off
Mad man thinking he is on a bike angry angry angry
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Dreyl(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2014
El-rufai laughing at his haters
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by experimentist: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2014
Dis El Rufai's pics should be used as the new NL grin smiley grin
Re: Breaking: El-rufai Changes His Facebook Profile Picture by Ikengawo: 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
lol una leave my notifications alone. Congrats to Aregbesola in his victory, he fought a very lively campaign and AND I MY SELF HAD SAID FROM THE BEGINNING, i knew he would win (though preferred PDP)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1613785_el_jpega4c433115473fdd5475ba72f244b3cf1
[img]http://rashmanly.files./2011/08/8563-2-vampire_bat_-_9.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Custom Signature On Nairaland / Naija Adsense Available For Sale At 9k / Google Snaps Australian Couple ‘having Sex On Road’ (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.