Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Favorite Gaming Livestreams - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Favorite Gaming Livestreams (1057 Views)

Which Among These Android Games Is Your Most Favorite? (Graphic Photos) / What's Your Favorite Type Of Game? / Favorite Game Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Favorite Gaming Livestreams by zelda4u: 1:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hi guys, I wonder if anyone uses www.twitch.tv to watch people's video game broadcasts? They were bought by Google recently, and have some couple of interesting livestreams, despite the recent changes in the system where presence of copyright content would mute out certain sections of the video...

Anyway, please share who your favorite streamers are! wink
Re: Favorite Gaming Livestreams by zelda4u: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
I'll start with mine I guess. http://www.twitch.tv/cosmowright is my favorite as he's the best person so far when it comes to doing speedruns (finishing game at fastest time possible) of Zelda 64 and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Btw, if there are video game streamers that you like that are not exactly using twitch, feel free to share over here as well!

(1) (Reply)

Help Zombie Roadkill Hack / Hostages Rescue Operation Action Game / Pes09 Setup Needed For Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.