Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? (1125 Views)

How Many Strokes Of Cane Does He Deserve? / Hilarious Pic: When You Gave Birth To A Stubborn Kid And Refuses To Stay Home / What A Runs Girl Gave Me That Made Me Faint After We Had Finished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2014
Someone got 34 in his JAMB result. He was very
angry
with his score, he wrote a short letter to JAMB
office.
Dear Jamb, My name is ABCDEFGHIJKLMNO
PQRSTUVWXYZ. I am coming from Nigeria.
I writed JAMB, and I scoring 34. That is a big fat
lie. I say
is a big serious lie because I doing lesson for 1
months
and I count my book very well. I suposing to
getting
100 in
Inglich and 95 in Litirachure. But you given me 10
in English and 15 in Litirachure.
Did me not doing my CRS very well? Did Jonah
not
stay in
the lion hole and Elijah sleep in the Whale's belly?
Do something very fast. Infacts, I suposing to
score
300 in the JAMB.
Thanks you.
If you are the JAMB registrar, what will you do?
Re: Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? by Oyimzy(m): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
I was here grin grin
Re: Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? by hernars(m): 11:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Another retard from uptown
Re: Did He Deserve The Score Jamb Gave Him? by dOnLarich: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2014
grin gringrin grin
grin gringrin grin
grin gringrin grin
grin gringrin grin.
grin gringrin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bro Akpos And The Choir Mistress. / Hillarious! The Future Of Sagging Come 2030 / This Is What Happens When You Order A Ram From Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.