Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827522 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by testional(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
One love, folks , please am in need of IELTS materials, any assistance will be appreciated. My mail is agbagwarakingsley@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: really don't know about the Canada process unit,. Now nairaland
.... Now this is an excuse I cant stand... It irritates me when guys come and say this.... U have access to Internet... All it takes is for u to google Canadian Visa... Check the Canadian Website and voila... all u need is right there... U can now source for more info.. but the basic idea is right there.... At this day and age... Come on guys... Come on...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: .... Now this is an excuse I cant stand... It irritates me when guys come and say this.... U have access to Internet... All it takes is for u to google Canadian Visa... Check the Canadian Website and voila... all u need is right there... U can now source for more info.. but the basic idea is right there.... At this day and age... Come on guys... Come on...
Now u see why I wonder how they succeed in Canada. Why I correct some grammars. When you refuse to improve, you get duped. So sad at this age, someone with a costly phone can't browse pages in Nigeria. Doesn't even have a functional e-mail address. So which account number was the money wired into?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 4:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: did you use online application
Yes I did, took 2 months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
stayboy1602: he used his email and the application number is 10 digit
. Well the application number should be 10 digits,starting with an alphabet. The only way you would have gotten a VSF tracking number(ie the 20 digits) ,is if you had done your biometrics at the office. I suggest you go to his office with your family member n make him operate the portal In your presence,since he used his email adress
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 4:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Holmes007:

Congratulations.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moanthony(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
oghos2k: congrats
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Dam12: 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello house, pls is anyone applying for any graduate program in MUN for nxt fall
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
But seriously, which CIC office manages TRV application from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
moanthony:
Yes I did, took 2 months
please can you email me TinoTipsy_sbg@yahoo.com would llike too enquiry somethings from you right now please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
millymc: . Well the application number should be 10 digits,starting with an alphabet. The only way you would have gotten a VSF tracking number(ie the 20 digits) ,is if you had done your biometrics at the office. I suggest you go to his office with your family member n make him operate the portal In your presence,since he used his email adress
thank you very much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
ferdimako:
Now u see why I wonder how they succeed in Canada. Why I correct some grammars. When you refuse to improve, you get duped. So sad at this age, someone with a costly phone can't browse pages in Nigeria. Doesn't even have a functional e-mail address. So which account number was the money wired into?
to the school directly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abeg make una no vex o ogas in the house .I have a big problem n m looking for a way to go about it....If u want laff ,laff o because its funny,buh help me out sha.I got admission,got my admission letter and other docs ready o,to submit at the vsf office,someone told me to apply online and then submit the paper docs at the vsf office.well to cut it short I did nt submit the complete doc online n you know the rest.now m thinking of withdrawing the application n then reapply,what do you think
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
millymc: Abeg make una no vex o ogas in the house .I have a big problem n m looking for a way to go about it....If u want laff ,laff o because its funny,buh help me out sha.I got admission,got my admission letter and other docs ready o,to submit at the vsf office,someone told me to apply online and then submit the paper docs at the vsf office.well to cut it short I did nt submit the complete doc online n you know the rest.now m thinking of withdrawing the application n then reapply,what do you think
... U can withdraw and apply online...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tofam3k3(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
moanthony: I just got that long awaited mail to submit my passport for the visa. I would still be resuming very late though but All glory to God.[color=#000099][/color] grin
''

Jesu!!! patiently waiting for my own testimony o!.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: ... U can withdraw and apply online...
But sir, hw abt d money already paid @ vfs. My advice, why not 1st list d document u never submit here and see he important is it to ur application b4 u withdraw. My thought sha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: ... U can withdraw and apply online...
thanks,buh how exactly do I go abt it? Initially I sent an email to lagosimmigration@gc.ca.....didn't get a reply,so last night I sent another email to accraimmigration@gc.ca n got a confirmatory message ,they said the would review my message n get back.I let them know I want to withdraw n reapply n gave my reasons.is there any other way to go about it? As I dnt want this to cause delay.I applied online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
tofam3k3: ''

Jesu!!! patiently waiting for my own testimony o!.

I pray n wait 4 u to share ur gudnews to the huz.......smile bro.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
akosh005:
But sir, hw abt d money already paid @ vfs. My advice, why not 1st list d document u never submit here and see he important is it to ur application b4 u withdraw. My thought sha
... The money most likely done lano ... sarrah... U go pay another one ...lol...Not sure sha...lol...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
millymc: thanks,buh how exactly do I go abt it? Initially I sent an email to lagosimmigration@gc.ca.....didn't get a reply,so last night I sent another email to accraimmigration@gc.ca n got a confirmatory message ,they said the would review my message n get back.I let them know I want to withdraw n reapply n gave my reasons.is there any other way to go about it? As I dnt want this to cause delay.I applied online
... If ur fear is that u didnt include some docs... thats not a problem... U can send in any additional doc to them... Just reference ur initial app...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
akosh005:
I uploaded;
The two application forms
Bio data page of international passsport
Acceptance letter
Sponsor's bank statement
Passport photograph
Thinking I would submit the rest via paper route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
millymc: I uploaded;
The two application forms
Bio data page of international passsport
Acceptance letter
Sponsor's bank statement
Passport photograph
Thinking I would submit the rest via paper route
No SOP, sponsorship letter, sponsor source of income, ur educational certificate etc. Wen did u apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by sanmi55: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello house, Please i applied 31st july, biometrics 15th August, still no word from cic. School start date already passed since 2nd September, I differed admission to January 2015 since no response. What do i do now? should I mail cic informing them of my differed admission and new start date, or I should wait for their response first. Thnx guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: ... If ur fear is that u didnt include some docs... thats not a problem... U can send in any additional doc to them... Just reference ur initial app...
I already did that when I sent the initial email,I still uploded those docs on the email I sent to accra office last night,I guess I will have to wait this week to see if they reply.I applied on the 3rd ,did my biometrics on 4th this month.I understand m running late
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
sanmi55: Hello house, Please i applied 31st july, biometrics 15th August, still no word from cic. School start date already passed since 2nd September, I differed admission to January 2015 since no response. What do i do now? should I mail cic informing them of my differed admission and new start date, or I should wait for their response first. Thnx guys.

U wait 4 Der response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
Siga: ... Bros.. Please no one to scam here... we are all sharp guys... Look somewhere else ..
hahaha, I like this. We sharp gan for here oo.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by yomisley: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls house to those who apply via ontario colleges, i apply to lambton, durham, and one other skul for sport management for my MSC. only lanbton and durham college sent me a confirmation email i dont know if transcripis requested should i sent to ontario colleges or sent directly to the school.. i dont know cos i think ontario college state on there website that the transcript should be sent to them... help a brother out..

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.