Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:25 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (837171 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
kruxit:
phew....and d medical instruction drops...12:14pm today, Applied Aug 13, Biomtr. Aug 14. tnx guys.. ina da farin ciki sosei cheesy grin
Bless the name of Lord your God because he is great.... Congrats my brother

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
cman4good:

Bless the name of the Lord your God because he is great.... Congrats my brother
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
kruxit:
phew....and d medical instruction drops...12:14pm today, Applied Aug 13, Biomtr. Aug 14. tnx guys.. ina da farin ciki sosei cheesy grin
Thanks bro .did u use police certificate when u applied? Please I need ur answer .thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 11:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol...and I'm suddenly feeling fly for practically waking up Fall 2015 applicants on the thread, at least I can hear u guys speak now. wink Cool

Though it's kinda sad to knw basically everyone is heading to MUN, no uOttawa here...I'll keep hoping though #timestilldey

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Babahor: 12:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello house . Please the letter of the sponsor should be addressed to who please .i mean the official address that should be on the Letter ?
Please help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by bighead1(m): 1:18am On Oct 08, 2014
cessna150:

na yi applying tun takwas ga watan augusta ama har yanzu ban ji daga wurin su ba

Please let us know what is going on bros...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 2:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Babahor:
Hello house . Please the letter of the sponsor should be addressed to who please .i mean the official address that should be on the Letter ?
Please help

The Visa Officer,
Canada Deputy High Commission,
No 4 Anifowoshe Street,
Victoria Island,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2014
Someone who got a scholarship, is the person required to also get a bank statement of funding?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Onyeoma3: 3:03am On Oct 08, 2014
slimmy05:
Someone who got a scholarship, is the person required to also get a bank statement of funding?

It depends on the value of the scholarship...if its a full scholarship,no need but if otherwise, a SOA from a bank becomes necessary.

The higher the value of the scholarship, the lesser the amt required to augment the student's expenses
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:04am On Oct 08, 2014
Onyeoma3:

It depends on the value of the scholarship...if its a full scholarship,no need but if otherwise, a SOA from a bank becomes necessary
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gab4u: 3:36am On Oct 08, 2014
Is this thread only for student who want to study in canada?

Cos I need steps on how I can apply for a torist visa to canada
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 4:58am On Oct 08, 2014
SURGEE:

what post are you using bro?
NIPOST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Chisky: 5:00am On Oct 08, 2014
hello all....adjusting to the canadian weather isnt easy oh finally...i seem to get tasked for everything...will i be refunded?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kepner(f): 5:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Good morning,

Please any Dalhousie applicant/student here? I need to confirm if Dal also waives the English Proficiency test for UG applicants

Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kruxit: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2014
cman4good:

Bless the name of Lord your God because he is great.... Congrats my brother
tnx boss he is truly great and faithful. @ Babahor police cert is optional for online though i attached it wit ma sop. @ scabit.... fall 2015 is still far na, no stress bro we shall bring in d sheaves over ur application.#team fanshawe#
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
blink6:

UG t00...

Thats great, na him b say i don get partner b dat,hope u will b a gud partner o
i am sendin u a pm rite nw!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:10am On Oct 08, 2014
opsynusy:
lol, baba agba...if you want ni talk o,kiss no dey finish for NL

I no want E-Kiss na P-Kiss (physical kiss) i want.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:11am On Oct 08, 2014
MrArams:

omg! cheesy

Biggest Boss, i bow!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 6:16am On Oct 08, 2014
jaylinaa:
Thanks!

Can I talk to you privately?

i will pm you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Kepner:
Lol...and I'm suddenly feeling fly for practically waking up Fall 2015 applicants on the thread, at least I can hear u guys speak now. wink Cool

Though it's kinda sad to knw basically everyone is heading to MUN, no uOttawa here...I'll keep hoping though #timestilldey

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I can change my school if u want me to.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2014
So
Someone should tell conestoga to give me my school fee receipt so I can submit my app online, everything has been attached since last week, just waiting for school fees receipt.
Telex copy of wire transfers says 30th, till now no receipt, the international office say it could take of to 10days.
I need to submit the app asap.
I have wasted a lot of time already, have had the admission since june.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 7:02am On Oct 08, 2014
P.s people who submitted online, did you scan and already take passport or did you take a picture with you phone.
Was the background white?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2014
standupguy:
P.s people who submitted online, did you scan and already take passport or did you take a picture with you phone.
Was the background white?

Well, I took a picture of a hard copy passport (that's like scanning), but I'm sure you can also take a picture with any kind of camera, just as long as your image file meets the photo requirements for successful upload... my upload was successful but I believe you will be contacted if your uploaded passport photo is not acceptable.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:53am On Oct 08, 2014
standupguy:
So
Someone should tell conestoga to give me my school fee receipt so I can submit my app online, everything has been attached since last week, just waiting for school fees receipt.
Telex copy of wire transfers says 30th, till now no receipt, the international office say it could take of to 10days.
I need to submit the app asap.
I have wasted a lot of time already, have had the admission since june.

I am just about to do a telex transfer today and I hope to upload my application with the transfer confirmation copy. I'm not ready to wait on the school to send receipt. I suggest you do the same so that your application process can start, I believe you can send the receipt to accompany the other documents whenever it comes...

Btw, some of us have been deferring admission since 2012, June feels like yesterday to me lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by standupguy(m): 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks bro.
I am worried because I have actually forfeited two admissions because I was waiting on a particular program from a particular school.
I just decided to go with conestoga which is my second choice school and program.

Bros I need this to be my first and last application IJN.

I will give them today,then use my telex copy tonight or tomorrow which happens to be my bday too. I done dey old o.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2014
Hello homies ... My brother needs someone help here ... I would like to hook him with anybody that good and expert on how to upload data for Canada TRV online ... The person must be staying anywhere in Ibadan and compensation will be giving to such person ... I just need anybody that will put him through... Pls kindly send me prvt msg or drop your phone number so he can call you ... This service is urgently needed today ... Thanks guys, more blessing to y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2014
And sadly I just left Ibadan yesterday.. I hope you find someone to help out but you really dont have to be an expert with computers to fill out your application and upload them.. Just get someone who knows a little about computers and can read and understand instructions too.
ojooyelakin:
Hello homies ... My brother needs someone help here ... I would like to hook him with anybody that good and expert on how to upload data for Canada TRV online ... The person must be staying anywhere in Ibadan and compensation will be giving to such person ... I just need anybody that will put him through... Pls kindly send me prvt msg or drop your phone number so he can call you ... This service is urgently needed today ... Thanks guys, more blessing to y'all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ojooyelakin: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2014
oghos2k:
And sadly I just left Ibadan yesterday.. I hope you find someone to help out but you really dont have to be an expert with computers to fill out your application and upload them.. Just get someone who knows a little about computers and can read and understand instructions too.

Thanks oghos2k, he is a little boy and I don't want him to make any silly mistakes on it that's why am looking for who can help him ... Though he says he can do it but I don't want him to do it alone ... I needs someone that did it before to put him through in other to avoid had I know .... I suppose to help him but am not around ... Thanks bro ... Anybody who can help still welcome ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2014
House, pls how long does this online application method take on the average? All these scanning, grouping and resizing wahala had better be worth the effort when compared to the VAC method.
Thanks guys.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2014
redribs:
House, pls how long does this online application method take on the average? All these scanning, grouping and resizing wahala had better be worth the effort when compared to the VAC method.
Thanks guys.
it's about two months these days now

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.