Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Netpay Payment Processor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Netpay Payment Processor (569 Views)

I Need A Good Payment Processor That Can Accept ATM Payment On My Site / The Best Payment Processor In Nigeria? / Voguepay-online CARD Payment Processor By Afrisoft. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netpay Payment Processor by hilaryiwens05: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
i decided to try out Netpay Payment Processor(www.netpay.com.ng) because all i ever wanted in a payment processor was on its feature. from being able to accept visual currecny(PM,Bitcoin,etc). i notice that the personal account can not accept verve, mastercard & other card but can accept virtual account. after registering, i decided to change my password becus i used a non secured password. i was dumb folded when the reset password link was not active. i had to send a mail to support for link to reset my password. i really love the services they offer and i give kudos to the initiative wink wink

which one i go develop now *scratches head* undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Netpay Payment Processor by LoadedHost(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2014
hilaryiwens05: i decided to try out Netpay Payment Processor(www.netpay.com.ng) because all i ever wanted in a payment processor was on its feature. from being able to accept visual currecny(PM,Bitcoin,etc). i notice that the personal account can not accept verve, mastercard & other card but can accept virtual account. after registering, i decided to change my password becus i used a non secured password. i was dumb folded when the reset password link was not active. i had to send a mail to support for link to reset my password. i really love the services they offer and i give kudos to the initiative wink wink

which one i go develop now *scratches head* undecided undecided

Well, congratulations but how ever, you can accept All Credit/Debit Cards From All Countries with LHPayments Pro.

For info and merchant application, you can email us service@lhpay.net

But, you can still Accept All Local MasterCard and Verve and Visa Cards with a regular Free LHPay account https://www.lhpay.net
Re: Netpay Payment Processor by hilaryiwens05: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hmmm...I have gone thru urs...just dat I prefer netpay more cus of the virtual service dey offer. I had d thought to develop dat but dey came out 1st wit a difference...
LoadedHost:

Well, congratulations but how ever, you can accept All Credit/Debit Cards From All Countries with LHPayments Pro.

For info and merchant application, you can email us service@lhpay.net

But, you can still Accept All Local MasterCard and Verve and Visa Cards with a regular Free LHPay account https://www.lhpay.net
Re: Netpay Payment Processor by LoadedHost(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
hilaryiwens05: Hmmm...I have gone thru urs...just dat I prefer netpay more cus of the virtual service dey offer. I had d thought to develop dat but dey came out 1st wit a difference...

Okay, its all good. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Suggestion Of Certificate Course / Google Adsense Mistakes Of Web Beginners / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.