Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic (8947 Views)

Nigeria Donates $1m To Fight Ebola In Africa / Ebola: White House Asks For $58 Million To Fight Ebola Outbreak / The US Government Is Behind The Ebola Epidemic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by hunkydory(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2014
Fear will not save you from ebola but facts will.
The lagos state government now has a website with information about ebola and how to avoid it.
Proper'information can reduce the spread of the epidemic.
Visit www.lagosebolaresponse.org

5 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Mynd44: 5:56am On Aug 11, 2014
We know where to get info now.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by paulworld(m): 5:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Ok hope it does,
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by yemi2plus(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2014
A good development I must say.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by ebullientV(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2014
Smart move.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by sammieguze(m): 6:02am On Aug 11, 2014
what am expecting is facilities and emergency numbers to call IN case of possible infection. at this rate, I don't think there is anybody Who aready don't know how to protect himsef

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2014
But then how many people have access to the internet?
At least something is being done
And all these strange rumours flying around will be addressed

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Nobody: 6:05am On Aug 11, 2014
You call something with no DIRECT contact a website, Nonsense, one page piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by DJDOLA(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2014
For d first time in my life I saw people get on bus one by one at oshodi no touching no pushing...it seems EBOLA as thought people manners

11 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2014
eddiebruk: You call something with no DIRECT contact a website, Nonsense, one page piece of shit
Thank God someone else agrees with me, that stuff is not a website, maybe we should just call it an information center - for lack of better word - no contact form, no phone number, nothing if you ask me.
And I am not just beefing because I am a website developer, I mean, just take a look at that stuff and compare it with cdc.gov (which is currently talking about Ebola as well), smh for this country.
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Adenugay(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2014
dhtml18:
Wait, is it what I am thinking, you were trying to be FTC? eya, sorry you are SIC (Second In Command) - try harder next time.
thank you for the encouragement. I will get there soon. one love bro
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by pendusky(m): 6:12am On Aug 11, 2014
good moves
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by 3Dimension: 6:22am On Aug 11, 2014
Nairalanders be like:

Paste it here I'm not gonna click that link.

If You think the people spreading the salt bath will visit the website. Think again.
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by CharlieMaria(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2014
Let's watch and see.
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by zangiff(m): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2014
Cool
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Dollarjunkie: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2014
dhtml18:
Thank God someone else agrees with me, that stuff is not a website, maybe we should just call it an information center - for lack of better word - no contact form, no phone number, nothing if you ask me.
And I am not just beefing because I am a website developer, I mean, just take a look at that stuff and compare it with cdc.gov (which is currently talking about Ebola as well), smh for this country.

Can't believe this is coming from a web developer.
You're a web developer yet you don't know how to navigate through a simple website.
Wait, did I hear you say "one page"

I don't wanna believe you're the same DHTML of webmaster section I know.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by hunkydory(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2014
sammieguze: what am expecting is facilities and emergency numbers to call IN case of possible infection. at this rate, I don't think there is anybody Who aready don't know how to protect himsef
There are emergency numbers to call in the website.Download the facts file in PDF and you see the numbers.
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by kobonaire(m): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2014
Very progressive
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by hunkydory(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2014
3Dimension: You think the people spreading the salt bath will visit the website?

If we all can pass around this website the way the salt rumour was passed,through whatsapp,facebook,twitter,badoo,2go and other social media sites,it will help create awareness to people who dont know these facts listed in the website of the state government.Let us work with the government in our own way and contribute to help fight this epidemic.
Spreading this website is a one of the ways to help our government.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Lordseyad(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2014
k
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Youngzedd(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Eko oni baje.
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by lilprinze: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2014
did we tell dem dat we lack information abt ebola i dnt tink dere iz any bdy in diz country dat lacks information abt ebola . all we need iz a cure nd nt a wepsite
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Neroanna(f): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Good move
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Dollarjunkie:

Can't believe this is coming from a web developer.
You're a web developer yet you don't know how to navigate through a simple website.
Wait, did I hear you say "one page"

I don't wanna believe you're the same DHTML of webmaster section I know.
The thing tire me o abeg, this website no get am for NAVIGATION walahi. I see Home, I see Blog,
http://www.lagosebolaresponse.org/blogrid.php
and
http://www.lagosebolaresponse.org/moreblogs.php
na the same thing e dey show? They are slightly different, i just noticed. The problem is, I am not used to this Nigerian developer's haphazard site navigational system.

Did you modify your ID?
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by royale442(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2014
Good!
Re: Lagos State Website To Fight Ebola Epidemic by OtunbaJega: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2014
FOOLS ABOVE ME BUSY TALKING ABOUT NAVIGATING A TEMPORARY WEBSITE THAT WAS CREATED FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND EDUCATION.

SOME NIGERIANS DESERVE TO DIE LIKE CHICKEN e.g dhtml18

KUDOS TO LASG FOR BEING PRO-ACTIVE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For November 21 2020 In Nigeria / Omonigho's Head Eaten By 2 Dogs (pictures- Viewers Discretion Adviced) / People With Stroke Who Walk 30 Minutes Daily Have 54% Reduced Risk Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.