Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Do U Want Import & Sell/use Personaly Super Lovely Flats/wedge/heels Shoes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do U Want Import & Sell/use Personaly Super Lovely Flats/wedge/heels Shoes? (596 Views)

Female Wedge Shoes And Sandals For Sale / Ladies: How High Heels Shoes Can Damage Your Leg. / Us&uk Sandals,wedge,heels,ballerinas Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want Import & Sell/use Personaly Super Lovely Flats/wedge/heels Shoes? by macklef(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2014
Good evening all, happy sunday to you all.
Being a weekend is the best time to join hands together because those hands are mostly free on weekends esp sundays
Do you own a boutique and want to stock lovely shoes?
Are you an online marketer and believe you can weild a market on female shoes?
Or you just need a collection of them for your personal shakara parole?
Whatever the case may be. Its all good.
I am an importer, not really the kindof importer who sells to individuals,(atleast for now cos of my schedule) but one who assist or dealls maainly on supplies and personal requests.
A quite number of nairalanders have had personal dealings with me. Am very open and honest.
Moq is 5pcs per person and just about 10persons is good enough to go on the group.
Good thing is, you dont get restricted to just 1 colour or one style for your order. As much colours as available and as about 3 diffrent styles.
Flats you can sell as low as from #2500, depending on ur market.
If you are intrested in this offer, add me on BM 7BBE5E9B
Caio!

(1) (Reply)

We Make And Customize Shirts, Hoods, Sweat Shirts?, Etc / Hair Extension / If Found At A Reasonable Price In 9ja, What Skin Lightening Product Would U Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.