Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? (812 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / The Webmasters / Let Us Discuss Ways To Move The Webmasters Section Forward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by paralysis: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Please people, am a young entrepreneur hoping to lunch a website were people can order for audio equipments at an affordable prices.please i would love for you to view the website and give your correction and also tell me what can be done to make it a success,
Critics are highly welcomed.
Thanks
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by fattbabakay(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2014
Come o..u already created a thread for this, avn't u?
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by paralysis: 6:44am On Aug 11, 2014
fattbabakay: Come o..u already created a thread for this, avn't u?
yes but no response yet and am in dare need of that to help me reach a decision
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by osile2012: 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Present

Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by MrAnonymous: 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
What's up with the price numbering? Is 110000,00 Eleven million or One hundred and ten thousand?

Use a comma in it's correct position. Ditch the kobo values, it's pointless if not annoying.
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by paralysis: 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
osile2012: Present
i don't want "present " i want suggestions
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by paralysis: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
MrAnonymous: What's up with the price numbering? Is 110000,00 Eleven million or One hundred and ten thousand?

Use a comma in it's correct position. Ditch the kobo values, it's pointless if not annoying.
Thanks a lot
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
g
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 15, 2014
^^^utme kuesion

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Review This Website / Web Traffic Manager / Certified Fraud Emil Paz Running Revenuehits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.