Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! (1873 Views)

Alfa Bible Studies: Zombies. / Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins! / Alfa Bible Studies: King David Doing Mother And Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
Once again, let the scripture speak.

1 Kings 22:23
Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

2 Chronicles 18:22
Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.

Jeremiah 4:10
Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people.

Jeremiah 20:7
O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
The scripture is clear. God is a LIAR.

3 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by kestolove95(m): 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na only u post na only u comment wit out makin any point to suport dox verses..well,ebola go handle ur case.

4 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Tallesty1(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2014
Read the whole story to understand what the verses are saying.
Stop nailing your own coffin, God didn't beg/force you to believe him so mind your business.

4 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by deeobserver209(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: The scripture is clear. God is a LIAR.
Stop confusing yourself. cheesy You are reading the Bible upside-down. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Ikpewe: 1:30am On Aug 11, 2014
USELESS MOSLEMS AND THEIR USELESS MOHAMMED,GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF UNA. IF E DEY PAIN U COME FIGHT ME 4 UYO WEDA THUNDA NO GO FIRE YOU.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2014
instead of defending their lying god, they resort to insults and threats.

7 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Tallesty1: Read the whole story to understand what the verses are saying.
Stop nailing your own coffin, God didn't beg/force you to believe him so mind your business.
I tire o! God is not forcing him to believe so wetin be dis guy problem?
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2014
Well...It is men that say only Lying is Impossible for God...
When a man has stopped obeying God... God make lying spirit come unto them.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by traware(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Once again, let the scripture speak.

Now, therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and the Lord hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Now therefore, behold, the Lord hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets.

And if a prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet.

For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
Alfaseltzer,were you a pastor or priest before you became a Satanist?I ask because you seem to know a lot about the bible.I used to think you were just a clown but these your bible studies threads tell me otherwise

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
deeobserver209: Stop confusing yourself. cheesy You are reading the Bible upside-down. cheesy cheesy

Ok please explain those bible passages then since you know better

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
God is the biggest clown of all time! The prick is a liar,i mean LIAR!

4 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
GOD is all knowing GOD,NOBODY can battle with God,those who did was not able to tell the story,God is far greater than mere little knowledge of ordinary mortal man
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
traware: Alfaseltzer,were you a pastor or priest before you became a Satanist?I ask because you seem to know a lot about the bible.I used to think you were just a clown but these your bible studies threads tell me otherwise

Yes. I started a church in Onitsha. Made my first million with tithe money and travelled outside the country where reality opened my eyes. Ignorance is killing us in Africa. We believe all kinds of nonsense over there. Satan is just my shock therapy way of waking up people.

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by crown86: 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
@ Alfa seltzer, God cannot Lie:

Hebrews 6:18King James Version (KJV)
That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us.

Now, let me answer your question in the light of available knowledge that I know: The first and the second verses you quoted refers to the same event! Now, is important you understand the context of the event. Ahad a terrible King who had allowed himself to be use by Jezebel and commits gross idolatry against God who crown him King. God is not always happy with the wicked! Here, God didnt tell the lie but merely permitted it to achieve a purpose.

Well, that could lead us to a deeper question! Humans are free-moral agent with seat of decision at the mind. This is controlled by the brain and reasoning. This is not properly renewed with right things may affect our decision. I am afraid to say, that God and Satan cannot control this and that is why we are most accountable for our decision until after the white throne Judgement. God position events to help change or motivate our mind but does not force his will on us. Since Ahab cup of indignation is full and is time for judgement his imminent. The spirit decided to volunteer itself for this assignment. We dont know what manner of spirit of this as this was not revealed.

Even as the eventual truth was told to Ahab by the genuine prophet Micaiah yet Ahab pride and the people around him did not believe. Ahab choose to go to the battle. There he met his waterloo. It is not uncommon for God to byepass his protocol at times to teach humanity lessons and to show the world He is God.

The lie the spirit sold to the other prophets was eventually countered by God's intention to destroy Ahab by his real Prophet Miciah to him yet Ahab wouldnt listen. He that is often reprove and harden his heart shall perish speedily and that without remedy!

Now to prophet Jeremiah, in Jer 4:10 that you quote if you read the first verse and other verses; God gave his condition for a truce and to stop the impending danger but as you can see after verse 10. The children of Isreal still have vain thoughts logded within them (verse 14) Also there is a need to understand when God is speaking through the prophet and when the prophet is speaking his mind. Most times, when God is speaking to prophet, they are oblivious of preceding events. Here it wasnt Jeremiah that was deceived, it was Jerusalem and Isreal that decided to be deceived because they ignore the earlier condition of God. They wanted peace without fulfilling their part which is repentance! How many of us wants riches and sound health without fulfilling our commitment to the giver of wealth.

Jer 20:7, this wasnt a case of lie, it was the case of a frustrated prophet earnestly waiting for the confirmation of his prophesy but God being patient with his people towards repentance. Prophet Jeremiah therefore conclude because God was slow towards his promise of judgement, He might have deceived him thus far. Which is not the case if you read to chapter 21.

The issue raised in Ezekiel is well founded and I am unable to provide an answer regarding this but a probable explanation is this. In the old testament, the general believe and tradition is any supernatural event both good and evil comes from God. This explain the reason why Job said 'can a man receive good from the LORD and not receive evil? They do not have an understanding that something evil could happen from satan. If you look through the scriptures, less was spoken of about the Devil. Now God wont deceive his own prophets to prophesy and still destroy them!

What we have is a prophet carried away in idolatry in his own heart and puffed to prophesy. He said to the froward, I shall be froward. Which ever side you want to see God, that is the same way he will reveal himself to you.

Now to the new testament, Alfa; you see you were only able to point out a verse in 2Thessalonian 2:11, you see Paul is referring to people whose mind of being made up to perform all manner of unrighteousness. Their mind is made up for evil just like Pharaoh and if by the intent of the wickedness God decides to make it faster and believe whatever they want. is it evil.

I dont know if you are an atheist or whatever religion, but the summary of everything is this. God is not evil and does not tempt he anyone with evil. Everyman is drawn away in his own lust. Anyone can choose to believe anything about God but that doesnt change his status, stature, sovereignty and success!

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
Here they come. Apologising and contradicting their god.

5 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by traware(m): 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Yes. I started a church in Onitsha. Made my first million with tithe money and travelled outside the country where reality opened my eyes. Ignorance is killing us in Africa. We believe all kinds of nonsense over there. Satan is just my shock therapy way of waking up people.
Alright.Thank you for answering my question.I was just fascinated by your deep knowledge of the bible.Ofcourse we believe in all kinds of nonsense here,why else would we take our baths with salted water inorder to prevent ebola?We are a joke
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by crown86: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Here they come. Apologising and contradicting their god.

There is no contradiction here. You can decide to be blinded by your hatred and pessimism. It changes nothing! I decide to post this so you dont confuse innocent people who go about reading some stuffs online.

Voltaire said many terrible than this, yet the unimaginable pain he went through at his hospitable bed can not be described. Better learn from history how many people had kicked against Bible and everything it stands far and how they ended. I expect your education and bigotry should have informed you that 'no one kicks against the Bible and end well' No one unless they change.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
crown86:

There is no contradiction here. You can decide to be blinded by your hatred and pessimism. It changes nothing! I decide to post this so you dont confuse innocent people who go about reading some stuffs online.

Voltaire said many terrible than this, yet the unimaginable pain he went through at his hospitable bed can not be described. Better learn from history how many people had kicked against Bible and everything it stands far and how they ended. I expect your education and bigotry should have informed you that 'no one kicks against the Bible and end well' No one unless they change.

So quoting your bible is now kicking against it? Because all I did was quote the scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by malvisguy212: 12:45am On Aug 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Once again, let the scripture speak.

the old testament is full of foreshadowing event, example was abraham sacrifice isaac, that even happen but it picture what God is goin to do to his son jesus on the cross for the sin of the world.

the verse you quote is foreshadowing event of 2thessalonians2:11. what God will do to sinner if they recive not the TRUTH that they will be save God will send them strong delution that they will believe a lie and be condamed.

the bible is so simple to understand but it will take a lifetime to understand THE TRUTH.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:03am On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: the old testament is full of foreshadowing event, example was abraham sacrifice isaac, that even happen but it picture what God is goin to do to his son jesus on the cross for the sin of the world.

the verse you quote is foreshadowing event of 2thessalonians2:11. what God will do to sinner if they recive not the TRUTH that they will be save God will send them strong delution that they will believe a lie and be condamed.

the bible is so simple to understand but it will take a lifetime to understand THE TRUTH.

And when Absalom rraped Tamar, what was it foreshadowing?

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by malvisguy212: 1:07am On Aug 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

And when Absalom rraped Tamar, what sign was it?
david sons were rebellion.if you chose to do evil, it your choice.let me test your knowledge I know you are a satanist, DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS?
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:53am On Aug 12, 2014
malvisguy212: david sons were rebellion.if you chose to do evil, it your choice.let me test your knowledge I know you are a satanist, DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS?

Maybe you didn't understand my question. I have rephrased it. when Absalom rraped Tamar, what was it foreshadowing?

What do you mean do I believe in jesus? I don't understand that question.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Weah96: 5:27am On Aug 12, 2014
Rayhut: GOD is all knowing GOD,NOBODY can battle with God,those who did was not able to tell the story,God is far greater than mere little knowledge of ordinary mortal man

So why did he give another human being a message for me, knowing that humans have little credibility with a blank check in hand?

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by malvisguy212: 7:43am On Aug 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Maybe you didn't understand my question. I have rephrased it. when Absalom rraped Tamar, what was it foreshadowing?

What do you mean do I believe in jesus? I don't understand that question.
maby you don't understand me,not all the story in the old testament are picture of foreshadowing some are and some are not,moreover God will not encourage such thing.

The question I ask you have nothin to do with born again stuff, DO YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS?
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Sometimes I see us christians as being gullible religiously and the bible serves as a defense mechanism,tell christians the truth,they would always refer you back to the bible instead of facing reality

2 Likes

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by crown86: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So quoting your bible is now kicking against it? Because all I did was quote the scriptures.

You didnt just quote my brother, you made a fallacy of hasty generalisation without a contextual perspective of issues and conclude God is a Liar!

I beg to differ
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ikpewe: USELESS MOSLEMS AND THEIR USELESS MOHAMMED,GOD GO PUNISH ALL OF UNA. IF E DEY PAIN U COME FIGHT ME 4 UYO WEDA THUNDA NO GO FIRE YOU.
ete abadie i dey uyo too i for follow help u.. Akwa ibom ado ok
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Ikpewe: 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2014
ProphetUdeme: ete abadie i dey uyo too i for follow help u.. Akwa ibom ado ok
BABA IDIOKE OOO MFONO IBAHA
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by pacretus(m): 3:57pm On Aug 13, 2014
ooo.boy do u knw dat u ar harming urself.pls run away frm watever is draging ur brain into dis mens.
Now let me enlighten u more on dat particular scripture dat seems to b destroying u because u lack d spirit of christ dat opens up his word to us.
1..never mistake man's selfishness wit jehovahs mercy...jeremiah was only tinkn of himself not d good of others.God had previously warn dem but for his mercy sake relented frm carrying it out.so once again he sent jeremiah but just lik jonah he was angry at God for not destroying pple lik.you who are so stupid nd blind to knw dat jehovah rules in d affairs of men.so guy better repent.oo#endtime tins.be warned!!!.
Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:27am On Aug 16, 2014
pacretus: ooo.boy do u knw dat u ar harming urself.pls run away frm watever is draging ur brain into dis mens.
Now let me enlighten u more on dat particular scripture dat seems to b destroying u because u lack d spirit of christ dat opens up his word to us.
1..never mistake man's selfishness wit jehovahs mercy...jeremiah was only tinkn of himself not d good of others.God had previously warn dem but for his mercy sake relented frm carrying it out.so once again he sent jeremiah but just lik jonah he was angry at God for not destroying pple lik.you who are so stupid nd blind to knw dat jehovah rules in d affairs of men.so guy better repent.oo#endtime tins.be warned!!!.

there's always a reason why god should disobey his own rules. we know. that's not the point.

1 Like

Re: Alfa Bible Studies: God Is A Liar! by Chinyeresandra(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2014
I love God!Ur hatred cannot change what I and other faithfuls feel about him.Since you hate him,tell him to his face!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is Sabbath? Saturday Or Sunday? / Abiogenesis / Man Go To Hell Because Of A Stick Of Matches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.