Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Solve The Puzzle - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Solve The Puzzle (3072 Views)

Solve The Puzzle!! / Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart / Who Dies In This Puzzle? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solve The Puzzle by LogansShadow: 7:57pm On Aug 19, 2014
soulsearch: 60 chocolates total is what I can get
You are a thief o

Coz definitely,for you to arrive @ such figure,you must have stolen 38 more chocolates grin tongue
Re: Solve The Puzzle by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
LogansShadow:
grin grin

Mr. Bannedphil0,since all these days wey I no log in wetin happen ?
I was expecting to see a notification of a PM from you,immediately I log in but I didn't. Biko why
Plate number wey you dey copy give people don finish for you area? grin, no car for your area again? grin

Just joking tongue

And I was also joking about my first request too wink

But still,to prove your innocence and clear your good name as you've been accused by swtme,send #2000 Etisalat recharge card to my mail grin

Naaahh

I won't PM you

I'll post it here

AgrEed??!!
Re: Solve The Puzzle by LogansShadow: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
BannedPhil0:

Naaahh

I won't PM you

I'll post it here

AgrEed??!!
Mr. SharpPhil grin

For your mind you sharp abi? grin. You want to post it on this thread and then claim Seun Osewa is the person that loaded the card after ETISALAT must have banned me for multiple dial of wrong pins. grin . MrsharpPhil,I hail thee o grin
Re: Solve The Puzzle by soulsearch: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2014
LogansShadow:
You are a thief o

Coz definitely,for you to arrive @ such figure,you must have stolen 38 more chocolates grin tongue

Hahahahaha Logan, don't worry when d operation for da 38 chocolates is ready
U'll b my foremost gang member as in 2nd in command, don't worry ur request is noted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Song(s) Are You Feeling Now? / How Many Blocks Are There In The Pix(pic) / Two Words In One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.