Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) (8292 Views)

Bulk Recharge Card Pin Seller In Port Harcourt Nigeria / The Fish Sword / Nikki Sixx's The Heroin Diaries #7 On The New York Times Best Seller List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by Aipete2(f): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2014
Dat fausat of a thing, ehn?
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by stormybucci(m): 2:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
Aipete2: Dat fausat of a thing, ehn?
babe so u are here.. Hmmm
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by Aipete2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
stormybucci: babe so u are here.. Hmmm
U?
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by stormybucci(m): 2:45pm On Aug 16, 2014
Aipete2: U?
are u avoiding me??
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by Aipete2(f): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2014
stormybucci: are u avoiding me??
Lolz. Avoiding you? No o
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by onismate: 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
@apete1 and @stormybucci.. ehhnn, so na love una dey play for here? i go tell fausat for una.
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by stormybucci(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Aipete2: Lolz. Avoiding you? No o
hw are u??
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by stormybucci(m): 3:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
onismate: @aipete2 and @stormybucci.. ehhnn, so na love una dey play for here? i go tell fausat for una.
u better go meet aunty seyi 4 room b4 u come here dae put mouth 4 wetin no concern u.. Mtcheew
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by Aipete2(f): 4:50pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lolz
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by PrinceAdepoju(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
Wow,

I wish it could be longer than that.
Good story though.

##following your diary
Re: My Fausat The Fish Seller--- (short Story) by Olubodef(m): 7:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
College of Natural saddist not college of Natural Science
onismate:
All rights reserved..

“Was Sam okwaraji really killed by the stray ball in the match between Nigeria and India in 1990? Did the match really end with India beating Nigeria by 99 goals to 1, and sam Okwaraji scoring the only Nigeria’s goal? Is it really true that during the match, the Indians made the ball turn to stone; Nigerian players that kicked it got injured. Some people even said the ball got multiplied; some said it turned to lion, chasing the Nigerian players away from the field, and after that, the lion turned back to ball and the Indians began scoring till it got to 99goals. Sam okwaraji scored Nigeria’s goal before he died there. Is this story true? If it’s actually false then the person who brought up this propaganda should be laid flat on the floor and flogged and given 99knocks for that”.
All that were my thoughts as I stood at the entrance door to my flat, watching as grasses were been soaked by droplets of water. The rain just finished falling heavily. I watched as light rain drizzled. I was doing that to get my mind away from seyi and all the troubles happening in my life. How did all these began? How it happened! This is my story.
I met her during our Gns classes when I was in 100 level in Funaab. We sat close to each other on the same seat. I began chatting with her during the class and, after the class, we continued the chat. She said her name was seyi. I followed her to Colnas (College Of Natural science building). She said she was in MCB(micro biology). Few days later, I asked her out, she refused. I already knew that’s how it would be. Girls like her are very tough and hard to get. Before she accepted for us to date, it took about 4 months, after I have talked, begged and, all through that I never gave up on her, I love her. There is something about her that is so different, unique.
Finally she accepted; by them we were in second semester 100level. She called me that day, infact her call woke me up that morning. She told me she had something to tell me in school, that I should meet her at one of the eateries at SUB by 1pm.
1pm came. After my lecture, I headed for sub, I met her at one of the buka. I sat down, I was anxious to hear what she had to say, I thought maybe she had a problem but that was not it. She broke the news to me. That she has accepted to date me. I was so happy, so joyous. The way I screamed and hugged her, she was embarrassed but I
never mind. People were just looking at us. I felt God has answered my prayers. With all excitement, I told her to follow me home; thank God she wasn’t having any other lecture for the day; me too, I wasn’t having any other lectures. She agreed and, straight away we went to somorine.

http://www.hovabuzz.com/stories/368-fausat-the-fish-seller-episode-1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander, Prettyspicey Makes Okadabooks Top 10 Bestsellers Of The Week / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas / Why Passion Is Greater Than Talent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.