Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay (920 Views)

How To Get More Twitter Followers With Ease / 9 Tips To Get More Twitter Followers / Designing Of PROWLINGEAGLES NEWS WEBSITE By Foskaay Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay by oskaaay(m): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2014
If you need more twitter followers either targeted or not this could possibly help:

<> visit tweep.com

<> Familiarize yourself with it

<> Make use of it discretely to gain followers

That is all for now.

What is twitter targeted follower?
These are quality followers that have interest in what you offer e.g getting women to follow your twitter handle that focus on how to reduce aging in women, Football lovers for your sport handle etc. You don't really need many of this set of followers to get traffic and make money on twitter.

What is twitter non-targeted follower?
These are more of quantity than quality followers that may or may-not have interest in what you offer. if this is the case while do people still buy follower of this type?...... Well it is simple, if you stumble on a twitter handle discussing on SPORT with just 25 follower and you also view another with 25,000followers which of this handle will you likely follow first....I guess the second one with 25,000followers because your followers is your voice on twitter, the more they are the popular you become and if well targeted, then you become unlimited on twitter.

So, getting such non targeted followers to get started seems not to be bad for twitter because it will naturally encourage more targeted follows as you update your status often. To get your first 1,000 to 10,000followers is not a joke on twitter, so getting the numbers to give you a startup may be okay while you focus on targeted also.

NOTE: Do you need targeted or just general followers Foreign or Nigerians you can get at me on 0 7 0 6 6 0 5 2 2 2 8
Non-targeted general= 0.65 kobo/follow
Non-targeted specific= 1 Naira/follow
Targeted Nigerians= 3 Naira/follow

http://www.twitter.com/oskaaay

Was this article helpful?
Re: Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay by oskaaay(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
Just reading over my post and discovered that it should be www.tweepi.com "i" was omitted may edit and do it later but for now just keeping my head from this hot hammering boot on Nairaland...you post something and redit the link got me hit up before...sooooooo coooooling!
Re: Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay by oskaaay(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2014
For the sake of doubting thomas...We have launched a give away of 100 active twitter for NairaLanders as we are doing on other platforms.... the offer has been closed...Sorry for coming LATE!

The give away is still on Winners are emerging on other platforms like Facebook (BloggerLab Group)
Re: Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay by Itusco: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
When will it reach my turn?
Re: Discover How To Get More Twitter Followers-targeted And Non targeted--Foskaay by oskaaay(m): 11:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Itusco: When will it reach my turn?

go through the Give away thread and follow new instruction given ..you may be a lucky winner...

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Change My Profile Picture On Nairaland / Top 10 Tech Bloggers To Follow In 2015- @techrado / Webmastera And Programmers In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.