Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lets Tell A Story: - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets Tell A Story: (1325 Views)

Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... / Tell A Lie (part 2) / Tell A Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2008
Ok guys the rules are quite simple,i'll start a story and the next person continues from where i stop and so on and so forth in such a way, the entire thread is one huge story, remember to leave ur story open ended and continue from where the last person stopped, a break from all the fonez n stuff, lets catch some fun,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
Mace walked away from the burning car, he'd been staring at it over the last hour, he knew he had been briefed before this, but nothing could have prepared him for wat he was about to witness, as he stepped back into his car, he stared at the rear view and he saw,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by aishamambo: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2008
, a face, in his car, it couldnt be!!, he turned around and the lights went out, he woke up in a,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by just2nice(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2008
start,and he looked behind him and he saw Mustay with his lawn mower on the prowl in his estate(ready to delete,edit and ban  cheesy  ).Then,Mace shouted,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by ExInferis(m): 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2008
"what the-!", unable to take his eyes off the malevolent figure with the lawn mower
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by just2nice(m): 6:45pm On Oct 19, 2008
.He then noticed that the dude with the lawn mower wore a T-shirt with the inscription "Answerable only to Seun" and Mace wondered if he could trust him.
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by ExInferis(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2008
afterall, he was no stranger to tyranny having once being kicked out fo nairaland for calling the CEO a despot.

head aching, eyes burning from heat and smoke, mace took a few tottering steps and
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by just2nice(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2008
softly muttered,'Bros in T-shirt','Bros in Seun's T-shirt' but the dude in T-shirt was not hearing his muted cries.He was busy weeding and weeding that he had time for nothing else.Tired and weak,he
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by ExInferis(m): 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2008
shrugged and sighed deeply, eyes and head still hurting from his ordeal. he kept thinking "what just happened? how did i get here? whose face was that in the car".

questions. they made his head hurt more.

the answers never came.

he turned around and witout glancing back
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by just2nice(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2008
he straightened up and with grim determination written all over his face,he decided that even if he cannot answer all the questions flirting through his mind,he can at least unravel the face he saw in his car.He plots his next move.
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by ExInferis(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2008
first things first; get a shower and rid himself of the grit in his eyes and the dirt clogging his clothes and piling thick beneath his skin. maybe a quick phone call to Sophie.

he had to get out of there. the Lawn mower man was nowhere to be seen, and chances are the footsoldier was this very minute reporting to his master.

funny thing, the loyalty of dogs.
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by aishamambo: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2008
, he dialed sophies phone, it was engaged, his heart skipped a beat, he dialled again, this time a bit more nervously, the phone rang, but the voice at the other end sent a chill up his spine, it was unmistakable, the thick german accent, how could this be, the sweat on his head turned to blood as the voice said,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2008
'my name Franz, do as i say, and the girl will be spared', the sweat increased trickled from his hand unto the ground, he knew the voice, world war 2 veteran, special ops, but how, why?, the voice continued in the usual chilling tone,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by 4peace(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
is prison break cause all this, angry angry angry
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2008
realising he had veered up the fone to watch prison break, he replied the icy german caller, guzz, i know it's u, let the girl go, il meet you at the bridge, he knew what had to be done, he had to go to nigeria and search for certain agents, texazpette and neo-teny, there was a knock on the door,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by 4peace(m): 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2008
The real agent comes and move topic to appropriate section or trash it then,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2008
, the trip to Nigeria is a tiring one, he continues to receive silly messages on his fone from a silly spammer, he's not detered, conspiracy this far has got to be unbelievable, his phone rings
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by yimiton(f): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2008
it was Joseph from the Niger Delta, oh mine what a perfect coincidence! he said to himself, tyranny for tyranny. Joseph had become the head of a militant group in the Niger Delta and would know just what to do about this whole situation
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by kaelo(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2008
, joseph, the arch enemy, but now, the friend, his deep urhobo voice booming thru the fone, 'my friend, MaZe, how are u na', he controlled his laughter, the Nigerian rebel was one cocky bastard, but wat d heck, this was a threat that extended the far reaches of the earth, he needed his help,'hey Jo, need ur help', the Huge Nigerian bellowed in deep laughter, 'cme down to naija', lets talk on the creeks,, the line went dead, Mace knew wat had to be done, he called for the chopper,'here we go, ', the door opened, it was,
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by ExInferis(m): 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
Seun himself.

the man who towered over all, whose domain stretched beyond Nairaland to far corners of Earth and who had always loomed large in the petty affairs of mortal men, was actually a diminutive figure.

he stood, a momentary silhouette, partially cloaked in dakness but mace could feel those dead inanimate eyes boring into him like an open window to the soul.

the silence hung thick, the calm before the storm.
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by Dclique(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
he then found himself ina dark hole,floating with moving obstacles,could i be dead?,he asked himself.NO!,a voice said,it was just mustay who knocked you out before he deleted this thread.
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by Mustay(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
Fortunately Mustay only moved the thread to the appropriate section: Forum Games cheesy
Re: Lets Tell A Story: by manickal(m): 6:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
hmmmm. mace says, this mustay guy was really loose in the head.

(1) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download PC Games / The 5 Word Story Game / Real Men Don't Play Temple Run Game, See What They Do In Place Of That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.