Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Something To Laugh About - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Something To Laugh About (669 Views)

I Wouldn't Wanna Laugh About The Postponement ,but I Can't Help This / Laugh Off Your Sorrows With This Hilarious Joke / Pls Don't Laugh About This,its A Serious Issue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something To Laugh About by mykali(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
A CUCUMBER, AN OLIVE AND A D1CK.

the trio are talking and the cuke says '' i hate my life, when i get big, fat and juicy, they cut me up and put me in salad''

the olive says ''that's nothing, when i get big, fat and juicy, they cut me up and put me on pizza''

the d1ck says '' you think ur sitation is bad? when i get big, fat and juicy, they put me in bag where i almost suffocate to death, they put me in a dark cave and leave me there till i throw up"

***************************************************************************************

THE BLACK SHEEP

a professor is sent to the darkest part of Afrika to live with a primitive tribe. he spends years teaching them reading, writing, math, science.

one day, the wife of the tribe's chief gives birth to a white child. the tribe is shocked and the chief pulls the professor aside and says ''look here! you're the only white man we've ever seen and this woman gave birth to a white child. it doesn't take a genius to figure out what happened!''

the prof replies ''No chief, u're mistaken. what u have here is a natural occurence, what in the civilized world is called an albino! look at that field over there, all of the sheep are white except for one black one. nature does this sometimes''

the chief was silent for a moment, then said

''tell u what? you don't say anything more about that sheep and i wount say anything about the white child okay?"

Re: Something To Laugh About by Gabry(f): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2008
grin grin
Re: Something To Laugh About by mykali(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2008
smiley
Re: Something To Laugh About by Gabry(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
I miss your last time personality sha
Re: Something To Laugh About by mykali(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2008
the teacher walks into the class and says . .

o.k class, todays word is DEFINITELY. can anyone use the word in a sentence.?

gabby says ""teacher, do farts have lumps?''

the teacher says ""well, no they dont"

gabby says "well then i DEFINITELY just shit my pants"

Re: Something To Laugh About by TOYOSI20(f): 12:12am On Oct 20, 2008
;d
Re: Something To Laugh About by krama(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2008
Re: Something To Laugh About by clemcykul(f): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2008
*joins the confused club*
Re: Something To Laugh About by mykali(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2008
clemcykul:

*joins the confused club*

me tooooo. sad

(1) (Reply)

The Testimony . / Laugh Ya Ass Out / Guys Help Me. . I've Been Kidnapped. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.