Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Luckiest Man Alive With Dagger In His Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Luckiest Man Alive With Dagger In His Head (584 Views)

I Have Sold Everything Including My Wedding Ring Just To Stay Alive. / Child Born With Ears Under His Head ( Graphic Photo ) / Man Survives Steel Rod Through His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Luckiest Man Alive With Dagger In His Head by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2014
The motorcyclist (Okada rider) took his passenger on a ride to Masaka in Nasarawa State. When they got there, the customer decided he wanted to steal the motorcycle. Well, one would not say whether that was the passenger’s initial plan. Anyway, the rider refused and he received a stab in the head. The passenger hoped that the Okada rider would fall off the bike so that he could then steal it. Alas, the rider did not. Instead, he continued his ride with a long dagger stuck in his head.

http://www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/luckiest-man-alive-with-dagger-in-his-head/

undecided

Re: Luckiest Man Alive With Dagger In His Head by purplesummer(f): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2014
Damn, this picture is disturbing.

I wish him a speedy recovery.
Re: Luckiest Man Alive With Dagger In His Head by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2014
purplesummer: Damn, this picture is disturbing.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

Fortunately he's doing fine. Surprisingly though is that the medical attention he got were Nigerian experts and in Nigeria at that.
The only minus is how the Nigerian Police handled the case.

(1) (Reply)

Ebola: Why My Husband Travelled To Nigeria, -patrick Sawyer's Wife / Ear Infection Help. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.