Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. (4976 Views)

Sheyi Shay Wore This To Church This Sunday (Photo) / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by StevinMorgan(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bridegroom Killed In Motorcycle Accident On His Way To Church On Wedding Day In Anambra

Disaster struck in Anambra state yesterday following the death of a popular vulcanizer on his way to a church wedding.

The groom identified as 38-year-old Nzekwe Chukwuemeka Barthlomew, from Amekwulu village, Ezinifite in Aguata LGA of the state on Saturday died in an accident on his way to Church for his wedding ceremony.

The vulcanizer who works at Oye Uga area of Aguata was being taken on a motorcycle by his Best Man, one Okwudili from Uga to the chruch in Ekwuluobia around 9:30am where the bride was already waiting for him.

Half way to Ekwuluobia, an eyewitness said, the two friends ran into a stationary Camry car and the driver of the car suddenly opened the door oblivious of the motorcycle coming behind reportedly on a high speed.

The bridegroom died on the spot after hitting his head on a tiled road while his Best Man who sustained minor injuries was rushed to hospital for treatment.

RIP.. But why dem use machine?

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rip,what a tragedy.But y did he took a bike?
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
RIP

Bunsky, ur gbagaun can cause a fatal accident.

9 Likes

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by tyson99(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
*sad*
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by axortedbabe(f): 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
chai dem for enter taxi instead..
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by 9jahubcom(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
story story..once upon a time
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by priscaoge(f): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
That's unfortunate angry. Y a byke? They should have borrowed a car if they don't have Or is this evil manipulation,Carelessness Or Badluck angry. I feel for the bride cry..... May his soul RIP cry

May we never die prematurely!

3 Likes

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by dj187: 6:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bunsky: Rip,what a tragedy.But y did he took a bike?

3 Likes

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Aitee1: 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chaiii...English it is high time u return to ur native land else you'll be murdered! Have been managing Op's own some comments still not helping out...nsuto mkpo grin

1 Like

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Ichel: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
Hiiaa Dies His On Way To Church
Op, na so englis don hard reach?
Deris.............
Btw, nobe bcuz we dey ask 4 pix evidence go mk u give us dat sudanese pix.
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
Omg...

1 Like

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Airforce1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
sad sad sad
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by fairygeh(f): 11:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
. Why did he take a bike dear. Simple English, you can't speak,i tire.please we need to kill your English teacher
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Artistree: 11:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
shockedshockedshockedshocked Chisos! why did he TOOK bike? Na wa o, so after the salt and hot water saga, u suddenly forgot ur tenses?

1 Like

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by koeman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote
author=fairygeh]. Why did he take a bike dear. Simple English, you
can't speak,i tire.please we need to kill your English teacher [/quote]

lolz. fairygeh. are you on bbm?
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by ebonyjummy(f): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
Artistree: shockedshockedshockedshocked Chisos! why did he TOOK bike? Na wa o, so after the salt and hot water saga, u suddenly forgot ur tenses?
lol
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by fairygeh(f): 1:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
koeman:

lolz. fairygeh. are you on bbm?
. Yes.why?
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chaiii!!! English has just been murdered.... i tink ppl shld be screened bfor bcomin NLanders....almost all d threads i visited earlier hv blunder speakers
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2014
Chaiii!!! English has just been murdered.... i tink ppl shld be screened bfor bcomin NLanders....almost all d threads i visited earlier had blunder speakers
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Fxwarrior: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2014

Why shouldn't he have tooked a bike? Did you give him a car and he rejected. Its sad though.
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Can't somebody make a little mistake in this Nairaland.Stop making Jest of me plz,correct me and if can't leave it,i was not with english is a language am learning everyday.Imagine my fellow ladies are the one attacking me Badly,nawao
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2014
University of Uzuka student
dances to The Matter by wizkid.watch video>>> http:///1kNjJR2 Bad teacher defiles a 10 year
old pupil>>>>> http:///1kNjBRA This video will definately crack
you up , Seyi Law singing
dorobucci in Wasiu Ayinde’s fuji
voice >>>>>http:///1kNk9a3 Cute Naija girl dancing to The
matter by Maleek berry ft
Wizkid>>>> http:///1kNklGe
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Godmother(f): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2014
Bunsky: Can't somebody make a little mistake in this Nairaland.Stop making Jest of me plz,correct me and if can't leave it,i was not with english is a language am learning everyday.Imagine my fellow ladies are the one attacking me Badly,nawao

Babe dnt mind them jare. That's nairaland for you. Sometimes you just have to learn not to take it to heart. We all make mistakes and I'm sure everyone knows that. They are just being naughty.

1 Like

Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2014
@Godmother,GOD bless you ma.Honestly you just made my day.Am happy.tnx alot
Re: OH God:wedding Day Tragedy In Anambra: Bridegroom Dies His On Way To Church. by Godmother(f): 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Bunsky: @Godmother,GOD bless you ma.Honestly you just made my day.Am happy.tnx alot

You are wc. And biko next time its either you join them and insult them back or you just ignore cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Finally Nadia Buahri Says Jim Iyke Is The Father Of Her Twins - / List Of Nollywood Baby Mamas And Single Moms! / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigerian And Their Net Worth In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.