Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,852 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth (1836 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth / 10 Richest Nollywood Actresses And Their Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by kellywoods: 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
1.Bishop T. D Jakes

Bishop Jakes lives in a $1,700,000 mansion, he has been called America’s best preacher and has been featured on the cover of TIME magazine. He is a writer, preacher and movie producer. Thomas Dexter “T. D.” Jakes, Sr. is the bishop/chief pastor of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American mega church, with 30,000 members, located in Dallas, Texas. T.D Jakes wears custom made suits and sports a diamond ring the size of a coin. This man of God has been endowed with a $150 million net worth.

Continue to see nine more below:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_11.html

Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by neymarb: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
kellywoods: 1.Bishop T. D Jakes

Bishop Jakes lives in a $1,700,000 mansion, he has been called America’s best preacher and has been featured on the cover of TIME magazine. He is a writer, preacher and movie producer. Thomas Dexter “T. D.” Jakes, Sr. is the bishop/chief pastor of The Potter’s House, a non-denominational American mega church, with 30,000 members, located in Dallas, Texas. T.D Jakes wears custom made suits and sports a diamond ring the size of a coin. This man of God has been endowed with a $150 million net worth.

Continue to see nine more below:
http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_11.html

where are the alfas in the mosque? or dont they have money ni?

1 Like

Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by tourphland(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2014
neymarb:

where are the alfas in the mosque? or dont they have money ni?
questions for the gods

1 Like

Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by kellywoods: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nice one, lets also recognise them and not just keep discussing about artists and wordly things. i pray that Almighty God would uphold them till the end. Amen
Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by lokito: 7:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
...And we are still paying tithes to them. But that's none of my business. Even Kermit the frog's existence is none of my business

1 Like

Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by kellywoods: 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2014
lokito: ...And we are still paying tithes to them. But that's none of my business. Even Kermit the frog's existence is none of my business

Dont worry, when you pay tithe, more blessings comes your way
Re: Meet Forbes 2014 Top 10 World Celebrity Pastors And Their Worth by kellywoods: 8:26pm On Aug 16, 2014

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Apostle G.D Numbere Is Dead!! / BBA Couple Pokello And Elikem Get Messy On Instagram, Breaks Up / Meet Dynamo:The Magician Who Walk On Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.